Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope everybody the initials CC chokes on a dick and drowns in jizz tonight.

Comment

• On an unrelated note, I invited Clov over to my apartment tonight
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        I hope everybody the initials CC chokes on a dick and drowns in jizz tonight.
        Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        On an unrelated note, I invited Clov over to my apartment tonight
        ....Cordyx? Clovurren?
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          1. CoryCurren- His mix of catching scum in lies, leading town, and scumhunting is all exceptional. When he stays levelheaded can be the best player on the forums.
          2. Ragnarok- I don't think I ever got to experience the Rags glory days, but it's impressive that he can go through the entire game and can just refuse to do anything if he wants to. Hardest to pressure and push. More consistent than Cory but also doesn't take as many risks.
          3. SwAg Dynasty- When he tries of course. Sometimes he gets too cute for himself and pushes weaker players regardless of alignment (I actually think does this the least among the heavy weights, and it helps him out). But again I don't think I have seen the best of SwAg yet.
          4. Walter- Yeah, we isn't vocal enough early on in and doesn't "lead town", but I don't care. There is something to be said about gaming the system the way he does, and he is the best player on the forums near LYLO at ploying scum into mistakes.
          5. InjuredReserve- He hasn't played in a bit, but he has a general understanding of whats going on at all times and is hard to read. Very solid player.

Honorable mentions (In no particular order): Clovdyx, Blue, pheltzbahr, Morgus, Daniel.
          Harumph
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Harumph
            Harumphty Dumpty sat on a wall....
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
              Harumph
              Yeah, I know. You and JAS were close to being on there and could argue you were snubbed.

Comment

• Sad panda
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I can make a list too.

1. Leelee -Troll goddess of Mafia
                  2. Obba
                  3. Johnnygotheat
                  4-99. Franchize's ****ing Trash

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    I can make a list too.

2. Obba
                    3. Johnnygotheat
                    4-99- Franchize's ****ing Trash
                    You borrow notes from cory?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      1. CoryCurren- His mix of catching scum in lies, leading town, and scumhunting is all exceptional. When he stays levelheaded can be the best player on the forums.
                      2. Ragnarok- I don't think I ever got to experience the Rags glory days, but it's impressive that he can go through the entire game and can just refuse to do anything if he wants to. Hardest to pressure and push. More consistent than Cory but also doesn't take as many risks.
                      3. SwAg Dynasty- When he tries of course. Sometimes he gets too cute for himself and pushes weaker players regardless of alignment (I actually think does this the least among the heavy weights, and it helps him out). But again I don't think I have seen the best of SwAg yet.
                      4. Walter- Yeah, we isn't vocal enough early on in and doesn't "lead town", but I don't care. There is something to be said about gaming the system the way he does, and he is the best player on the forums near LYLO at ploying scum into mistakes.
                      5. InjuredReserve- He hasn't played in a bit, but he has a general understanding of whats going on at all times and is hard to read. Very solid player.

Honorable mentions (In no particular order): Clovdyx, Blue, pheltzbahr, Morgus, Daniel.
                      Swag's the only tier 1 guy on your list. Clov and Daniel are good. I should play with Cory more.

Comment

• I'm the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          I can make a list too.

2. Obba
                          3. Johnnygotheat
                          4-99. Franchize's ****ing Trash
                          Very close to my list - I went with Simonds #1 overall
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Swag's the only tier 1 guy on your list. Clov and Daniel are good. I should play with Cory more.
                            You SHOULD<3

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              You borrow notes from cory?
                              Scumbros gotta hang together. We collaborate on almost everything.

Comment

• Did you guys do mafia rankings after that one time we did mafia rankings two/three years ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X