Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

    Comment


    • Not really a cult in PSU - we could only recruit like 2 people in a game of nearly 40.

      Plus we didn't really use the cult function in Adventure Time - Sancho and I wanted to just be alone for as long as possible.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Not really a cult in PSU - we could only recruit like 2 people in a game of nearly 40.
        Fair 'nuff

        Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Plus we didn't really use the cult function in Adventure Time - Sancho and I wanted to just be alone for as long as possible.
        I had to console Daniel in deadchat almost the entire game because of you two mixed in with the lolworthy townplay
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          I had to console Daniel in deadchat almost the entire game because of you two mixed in with the lolworthy townplay
          Hey! We thought Sancho only had 1 recruit.

          Do you know how hard it is to try to win a game with only a tracking ability as a scum faction?
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jepg View Post
            Hey! We thought Sancho only had 1 recruit.

            Do you know how hard it is to try to win a game with only a tracking ability as a scum faction?
            I wish I still had the deadchat.

            Daniel: Sancho isn't recruiting anyone again tonight.
            Me: So they're just trying to do the jepg Sancho thing?
            Daniel: I think I'm going to cry.
            Me: There there.

            ^ whole game

            You can't really blame Daniel, though - DenverTyrant was a town leader that game. Yikes.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • I liked it better just the 2 of us anyway
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                I liked it better just the 2 of us anyway
                To be fair for the main villains we were very townie as well.

                I believe we helped point out all the main scum for town at various points.

                How we didn't win Town MVP is a disgrace.
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  To be fair for the main villains we were very townie as well.

                  I believe we helped point out all the main scum for town at various points.

                  How we didn't win Town MVP is a disgrace.
                  Didnt we do that as the Orange Brigade White Lance team too? Guess we are just nice guys

                  MVP is too mainstream, look how many Joe has won
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Didnt we do that as the Orange Brigade White Lance team too? Guess we are just nice guys

                    MVP is too mainstream, look how many Joe has won
                    Most successful non-town faction ever. Quickest win for a faction.

                    Pretty much any awards worth having in Mafia we have from that game.

                    And then not only that we won the game for town as well despite having no investigative powers.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      I wish I still had the deadchat.

                      Daniel: Sancho isn't recruiting anyone again tonight.
                      Me: So they're just trying to do the jepg Sancho thing?
                      Daniel: I think I'm going to cry.
                      Me: There there.

                      ^ whole game

                      You can't really blame Daniel, though - DenverTyrant was a town leader that game. Yikes.
                      All of my games feature awful play. It's like I just bring everyone down to Monk level.

                      Comment


                      • I was good in Regular Show ^.^
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          Most successful non-town faction ever. Quickest win for a faction.

                          Pretty much any awards worth having in Mafia we have from that game.

                          And then not only that we won the game for town as well despite having no investigative powers.
                          Nobody will ever break the record for quickest win. I think...Cent? has it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            I was good in Regular Show ^.^
                            That game was great. Usly did well that game too. I had high hopes for him then.....

                            Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Nobody will ever break the record for quickest win. I think...Cent? has it.
                            Wasn't there a game recently where someone's WC was to kill a certain character and they got them randomly on night 1?

                            Comment


                            • Rahbe did pretty good
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Wasn't there a game recently where someone's WC was to kill a certain character and they got them randomly on night 1?
                                In Swag's first game, there was a person whose WC was to get lynched first. They did.

                                I had to kill Sancho in Scooby Doo and did it N2. Not sure if anybody did it N1.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X