X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Indie escapes LA?
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Experimental games? Remember, kids, Clov did it first.
      All my games are experimental games.

Comment

• Mind**** for life
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Silent Indie escapes LA?
          Yes
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Mind**** for life
            we won that game rite?
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

we won that game rite?
              Yes, I did.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

we won that game rite?
                Im going to say yes
                sigpic

Comment

• Tom I don't even know how I can come back from that 2+2 game and take the Day 1 attitude seriously.

We just had a 17 player game and we outed the entire scumgroup Day 2 after lynching scum Day 1 and during Day 3 the scumgroup conceded for a flawless town victory. No results. 100% threadplay.

But no, you can't lynch scum Day 1

Comment

Tom I don't even know how I can come back from that 2+2 game and take the Day 1 attitude seriously.

We just had a 17 player game and we outed the entire scumgroup Day 2 after lynching scum Day 1 and during Day 3 the scumgroup conceded for a flawless town victory. No results. 100% threadplay.

But no, you can't lynch scum Day 1
                    God we crushed that game so ****ing hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                      God we crushed that game so ****ing hard
                      UD declaring me 100% town Day 1 for not being "overwhelmed enough" and then you arguing with him for five pages on how he shouldn't just clear me was golden.

Comment

• What a fun day for mafia this was.

Comment

• I look forward to watching usly and Gong confound Ray and Cory for the entirety of this game.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            I look forward to watching usly and Gong confound Ray and Cory for the entirety of their lives.
                            ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Im going to say yes
                              All I know is I revived like five people that game lol.
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I enjoy the chaos I have caused.

Mafia here will never be the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X