This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgus play in blood bowl

I'm setting records for most affectionate mafia player of all time loveGOAT #TierFun
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Mrogu has the EYE on you.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        This speaks to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
          This speaks to me.
          im glad..lol
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• gong, i just had a gifwar with myself, i thought you would appreciate that
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• "This message is hidden because bcb1213 is on your ignore list."
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm kind of a rook, but hopefully you guys can help me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  "This message is hidden because bcb1213 is on your ignore list."
                  Words hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post

Hungry? I made a pizza..
                    Dang it, Ray. Now I want pizza even more than I already did. Mmm Pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jahomeless View Post
                      I'm kind of a rook, but hopefully you guys can help me out.
                      You're already better than football2ky

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                        Dang it, Ray. Now I want pizza even more than I already did. Mmm Pizza.
                        Ray's pizza da best

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray's_Pizza

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          You're already better than football2ky
                          Trust me Jahomey this guy is all talk.

Comment

• A history of Prodigy in Mafia

30 for 30: What if I told you, the player who had the worst luck in mafia history, was the best of all time?

Originally posted by Chg91
                            Prodigy, you are The Selfless Hero. You are Town-Aligned. During every Night Phase, you may choose to target any one person, in which case any and all actions directed at that person will instead be re-directed towards yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. You MAY NOT discuss the game with anybody outside of the game thread.

Any questions or concerns regarding your role, feel free to PM me and ask.
                            Never got to use the garbage role, but I survived until the end won along with 4 others.

Prodigy, you are...

The Loving Husband, Town-Aligned
                            Ability: Congratulations! Freshly married, you are still deeply devoted to your wife (Anosh), and you couldn't possibly bare to be without them. As such, should Anosh be lynched, you will defend her to the end, and the two of you will get lynched instead.

Winning Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

You May Communicate With: Your honey bunny, Anosh.
                            Cool. Thanks anosh. Kid made like 3 posts and got lynched for inactivity so I died too. Horsecrap.

Originally posted by Vitor
                            Prodigy is the

Cop, Town Aligned: What it sounds like, you see peoples aligments
                            Died on day one because Kaiser used his stupid ability to make two people fight to the death.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty
                            The Undertaker – Cato-Aligned – You’re the Town’s gravekeeper and are responsible for assuring the sanctity of the burial grounds… Bad news for the Town is that the Romans pay better than Carthage ever could, so you jumped ship and are now a member of the cell in charge of weakening the border for full-scale invasion.

Ability – You’re not quite The Framer from previous games, but you’re kind of close… You may change someone’s appeared alignment for the next 3 phases of the game (like day-night-day, and then on that night he is changed back) once they are deceased – you may cut that time short if you wish, but it must at least last 1 whole phase… You may not use your ability on more than one person at a time. In addition, you have a percent change of gaining someone’s ability for a 1-time
                            use when you change their alignment.

*If you choose to use an ability you gain from one’s grave, your disguising of their alignment stops for that night and you will NOT have a chance of gaining another person’s ability*

Win Condition – You win when you outnumber the Town.

You may communicate with: mdb17, SanchoPanza, and Hyperborean
                            My first time as scum, good team, boring role. I was the first to die out of us.

Originally posted by Hyperborean
                            Prodigy...
                            You are Evil Genius - Evil Genius-aligned

Ability: You took this band of scum and made then into respectable organization and now you will use them to seize control of this town. Because of your ingenuity if you are investigated you will appear as town-aligned

Also once per game, during a night phase, you may pm me in order to black out the next day phase. During black out all voting will be done via pms and the voting will remain anonymous, also the usage of day abilites will be blocked.

Victory Conditions: You win and you alone win if mafia wins (that is if you are still alive), but since you arent mafia-aligned you dont count in the official mafia numbers

You may communicate with: NorthernCharge, The Deaner, Centurion, IBleedMidnightGreen
                            My best role up to this point, but my team was hot garbage save for NC. Im pretty sure I died before I got to use my ability, but I cant remember.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Prodigy! You are:

El Guapo, The Governor, Forum-Aligned

You’re El Guapo, an under the radar mod, but a very long-tenured one who takes his job very seriously. Consequently, you’ve got a lot of power, and you’ve taken it upon yourself to figure out what’s wrong with the forums. Once, and only once, at any point during any day phase you may send me a PM saying "Declare State of Emergency". By doing this, you block every day ability, including double votes, and enable every living player with a night ability to use it again during that day phase. The day phase will continue normally, and the results will be in at the end of the phase.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

You may communicate with: No one.
                            My best performance. The town was all but beaten until I used my ability. Would have been MVP if blue wasnt retarded and swag didnt use that cheap ass bet at the end of the game.

Originally posted by Carling
                            The Prodigy, you are: The Amateur Doctor, Town-Aligned
                            Ability: The centre of London is a filthy mess, and you do what you can to keep people alive in the situation. You’re not experienced and your methods are questionable but you still always do your best. During every Night Phase you may PM me one person who you wish to protect from actions taken against him during that phase, if you are successful they will be protected from death for the Night Phase.
                            Winning condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
                            No idea what happened in this game

Originally posted by Body Burner
                            Prodigy, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Stan Marsh, South Park Aligned

You are Stan Marsh, the head honcho. You’re the quarterback of the football team and life was good when you were dating the hot girl in school. Unfortunately, Wendy’s sudden death has been extremely hard on you, and the fact that the killer is still running rampant in South Park has only made matters worse. While you are hopeful that the people responsible are punished for their terrible actions you, you can’t help but feel partially responsible for the situation that South Park has been thrust into. You joined scientology in an attempt to find happiness, but eventually you were diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome and turned to drinking constantly because everything seems like **** to you.

Every night, you may PM me the name of a person that you would like to drink with. However, they can’t hold their liquor quite as well as you, and as a result they will be too hung over to vote the following day.

Additionally, you are in a mason group with your 3 best friends; Kyle, Carman & Kenny. You may communicate with them freely.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to South Park.
                            You may communicate with: Jwarr37, SirApurrpos, & Dusty
                            This was a sweet role but leelee/. . . ruined the game so they had to start over.

The Prodigy
                            Captain Hindsight, South Park Aligned- every night phase you can use your awesome powers of Hindsight to look back and see the number of townies that voted on the previous day’s lynch.

You may communicate with no one.
                            Win Condition eliminate all threats to South Park.
                            Boring

Originally posted by Pain
                            The Prodigy

Welcome to Mortal Kombat Mafia, You are: Shang Tsung, Shapeshifter,
                            Alignment: Outworld

You’re a devious one Shang Tsung. Known for the ability to steal the souls of others and transform into them, you are a powerful force on your own. Unfortunately you are never able to be on your own because your soul was sold to Shao Kahn. You have to fight for him now but you are a powerful force. You are so powerful that you are able to steal the soul of one person each night. You will gain that person’s ability for the next night phase and the actions that you commit will be seen as their doing and not yours. The downfall, you need souls in order to survive. If you were unable to acquire souls for a period of time, it will lead to your downfall.

You May Communicate With: SwAg Dynasty, Chg91, DenverTyrant, Snake002
                            Win Condition: Outnumber the forces of all the other realms.

Private Message Actions: Soul Steal (Person ‘X’)
                            Sick role. Only died when I had to role claim before that was illegal. My role claim was good by the way, I dont care what any of you say.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar
                            Prodigy

Welcome to Reverse Mafia. You are: The Vigilante
                            Alignment: Town-aligned

The town has called on you to "thin the heard". Justice is in your hands, your judgement. To ride the town of its threats, you may shoot any player once per night, or choose to not shoot. Choose your bullets wisely to best ensure the town's future.

You may communicate with: No one
                            Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.

Action: Shoot (player name)
                            Dont remember.

Originally posted by guru_92
                            Welcome to superhero mafia Prodigy!

You are Ra's Al Ghul, New world

Mankind is dumb. Mankind is foolish. They can't see the destruction they are doing, and it's your job to fix it up so that it turns back to what it once could have been. The problem is that no one wants to hear your excellent thoughts on how to make the world better since you're a lunatic. But now you've found a partner, at last. He can see what's wrong with the world, and together you will make it so much better. But you've come to realize something that he doesn't know. For your world to be perfect, he needs to die too. But since you need him, you're gonna have to come up with a plan to kill him without him knowing.

You may communicate with: Z
                            Active abilities: Since you're a crazy man, you don't do things like other people. Once during every day phase you have to post at least one word in red. And you cannot say a participants full forum name. If you do this, you will once every night get a random ability that excists in this game.

Win condition: You win when everybody that has an active night ability (one-shot abilities not included) are dead. Your partner must also die in order for you to win, but you may not vote for him in the thread.
                            This role and game was actually hilarious. Guru and I were in such different time zones that even though I fulfilled all the posting requirements, I never got to use an ability since he would send them while I was sleeping and then the night would be over when I woke up.

Unfortunately, this was another game where I had to role claim, and it was another great one (Poison Ivy), but you idiots werent smart enough to get it.

Welcome to Rio Prodigy, you are:

The Trolling Polyglot, Town Aligned: You are atoll, the typical Brazilian, always trying to take advantage of the situation, you are also very well instructed, so you have to post in Portuguese or whatever language I tell you to talk to. FAILURE OF SUCH ROLE REQUIREMENTS WILLRESULT IN MODKILLING.
                            As for the good part of your role, you are a vote blocker, as in you keep people from voting the day after you target them, and you may choose a “punishment” for them. Be it talking backwards, in italic, using only the letter P, or having them using the word ****, you can pick anything as long as it doesn’t involve Role Claiming, Saying person X is scum, or anything role related.

You may communicate outside the game thread with: No one
                            Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Rio.
                            Had to back out of this game and was mod-killed day one.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr
                            Welcome to All Stars, Prodigy, you are:

The Protector, Town Aligned

As The Protector, you are charged with helping your fellow Townies during the Night. Each Night Phase, PM me the name of a player to protect, and they will not be subject to any night abilities they are targeted with. You may target yourself.

You may communicate outside the game thread with: No one

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

PM Actions: “Protect Player X”
                            The glorious and perfect Injured Reserve lead a lynch against me on day 1 on a hunch. Everyone slurped it right up. So dumb.

Originally posted by Blue
                            Welcome to the Afterlife!

You are:

Death, The Serial Killer, Independent-Aligned

The cloaked figure that lays waiting around every corner, you don’t care about who wins or loses in the grand scheme of things. You just have a job to do. Each Night, you may PM me the name of one player you wish to kill. Since you are, after all, Death itself, you may not be killed during Night phases. If you are lynched, you will be automatically revived at the start of the following Day phase.

In order to win, you must kill three players of three different alignments, at least five players total, and survive to the end of the game.

You may communicate with: No one
                            My best role yet. I was so pumped. Then blue decides to be a douche and change my win condition in the middle of the game. He decided to add Swag to the game a few days in, obviously as Jesus, and decide that I had to somehow get him killed. Like that was going to ever ****ing happen you goddamn neckbeard.

Originally posted by PR
                            Prodigy

Welcome to Cereal Killer Mafia, You are: Count Chocula, Vampire Elder,
                            Alignment: Scare Team Alpha

Born of fear, your image used to live in infamy. Entire townships were wiped out. Their life’s blood drained. However, with the new generation of townsfolk you have become a mockery of your former self. Instead of warm blood, you’ve filled your thirst with chocolate syrup. Because of this, you’ve grown chubby, and your menacing demeanor has faded away. It’s time to make the townsfolk tremble by just hearing your name. To aide you in your transformation.

1. You will appear as a member of the “Healthy Breakfast Brigade”
                            2. You will also be able to put your fangs to use. Each night you can PM me the name of a person whose life’s blood you would like to drain and you will obtain their ability for the next night phase. This will not roleblock your target. If you suck the blood of a given target three times, the target will die. You cannot use this ability on members of your own faction.
                            You May Communicate With: MPG1995, EllijayFalconsFan, GongKong, and PSUShenanigans
                            Win Condition: Outnumber all other factions.

Private Message Actions: Suck (‘Person X’)
                            Gong Kongs first game. Despite having to cover for arguably to of the worst mafia players ever (Eli and MPG) and a gay pm action, the team and I were doing pretty good in this game. That is, until gong got converted and ratted me out. Because of course.

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers
                            Welcome to History Mafia, you are: Eugène François Vidocq, The True Sherlock
                            Alignment: Town-Aligned

Who? Yeah, most people have never heard of you. That doesn’t mean you weren’t very important. You are the father of modern criminology and the first private detective ever. One of the reasons you were so good at this is because you used to, well, take part in various criminal activities. Also, you were basically the real life version of Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes. You were a drunk, a womanizer, a martial arts expert, a master of disguise, an escape artist, a genius, a smooth talker, and a renowned detective. Because of your amazing abilities, each night you can investigate one player to find out what their allegiance is.

You May Communicate with: Nobody
                            Win Condition: You win when you survive to see all threats to town eliminated.
                            Private Message Action: Investigate (Player)
                            Some bull**** happened this game, but I dont remember what. Im realizing that I dont remember much from games that were modded by random people.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty
                            Prodigy, you are…

The No Good Gangbanger Cop, Independent-Aligned

Growing up as a nerdy kid with the stereotypical giant braces and large-framed glasses left you resenting a lot of the douchebags that went to high school with you. But at the same time, you don’t regret any of it… It motivated you. You went to college, started working out, and eventually joined the police force – getting you the badge, gun, and tight shirts… Okay, the tight shirts were just you wanting to show off, but you get the point. Now you are more than a little trigger-happy. You have no qualms about letting that glock talk. Your ex-partner on the otherhand wanted to do everything by the book, which cramps your stilo big time… He filed a complaint against you and has you working a desk job, but you got the skills as every other member of the unit – in fact, you’re better. You can tail, stake out, investigate, interrogate, and flex the muscle better than any of your fellow officers.

Ability – You have a one-time kill that will only work on an investigative role. Once you kill them, you will assume their role.

Win Condition – Take over any power role by Night 5 and complete their WC, or survive to the end.

I dont know why, but I dont remember this game at all. I must have died early.

In conclusion, I got mostly crap roles, died first like 4 times for no good reason, and most of my deaths were the result of being forced to role claim because nobody ever knew anything about me. Blue sucks and im better than him.

Comment

• player > role

idk you prodigy but i already have butterflies. come back and play maf with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy
                                No idea what happened in this game
                                I had a look at that game. You were not happy with Carling. At all.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X