Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Sam mafia where that Vikings Nuke the Island coach is the Scum Killer
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      tumblr
      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      tumblr
      Originally posted by Blue View Post
      #tumblr
      Originally posted by Friese View Post
      tumblr?
      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      ##tumblr
      tumblr
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

tumblr
        *shrug* tumblr it is.
        Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• I got an STD from deepthroating a hooker. Truth.

Comment

• ,#tumsblurred
            Last edited by bcb1213; 02-10-2014, 08:37 AM.
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Garydos View Post
              I got an STD from deepthroating a hooker. Truth.
              Listen Eddie Murphy, no tranny's rule has been in effect at least since the late 80's when all the rappers seemingly were banging tranny's left and right. (hence every other song having a no chicks with dicks lyric or verse in there)
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                Listen Eddie Murphy,
                ????

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                no tranny's rule has been in effect at least since the late 80's
                ????

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                when all the rappers seemingly were banging tranny's left and right.
                ????

Lynch GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

????

????

????

Lynch GongKong
                  Do I have to explain this to you youngsters?

Eddie Murphy was arrested with a tranny hooker in his car and said, naw law guys, I was just giving her/him a ride

In the late 80's near every rap song had a lyric or a verse about picking up a chick from the club and then it turned out she had a dick. The only inference one can make is that picking up tranny's from the club was a such a regular occurrence for these guys that they had to keep talking about it all the time.

I mean seriously, it was a thing to say you didn't bang the tranny hooker you took home in rap. The funny part was these guys were taking home tranny hookers left and right. Must have been all that left over disco era drugs or some ****.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I knew the reference, gong

Comment

• I still think we should lynch Gong

Comment

• What prompted rankings 3.0? New influx of players?

Comment

• Body Burner being Body Burner I think

Comment

• Hmm. I guess there aren't many new players then. Ray is the only name that was new to me. The rest are old stand by guys and just a lot of reshuffling for I take it strong and weak play over the last few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              Hmm. I guess there aren't many new players then. Ray is the only name that was new to me. The rest are old stand by guys and just a lot of reshuffling for I take it strong and weak play over the last few months.
                              Oh, it was definitely a fun couple months.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I thought Walt deserved a higher ranking. First thing that jumped out of the top 10 that I looked at.

Comment

Working...
                                X