X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things have... changed.

We do more #werk now.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• And we don't say retard.

#retardingretard
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• #nowerkforretard
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• And we don't play anymore

#coryisabully
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong

Comment

• Blood bowl doesn't start until next week right?

Comment

• probably when CMD is dwindling down

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  probably when CMD is dwindling down
                  What round is it in?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    What round is it in?
                    10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      10-11
                      Ahhh. The point where everyone think their team is still good. In a few more rounds it become more obvious that people suck.

Comment

• Nah dude, I got this on lock.

Except 5 people I wanted just went off the board lol
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Wish we had a game that is poised to get underway. I am in the need for a distraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            Wish we had a game that is poised to get underway. I am in the need for a distraction.
                            Blood Bowl or otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Blood Bowl or otherwise?
                              I would prob be game either way.

Comment

• Pimping another AMI VANILLA SERIES VS game starting in two days:

http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1755

Me, Tom, Puppets and MonkGOAT all in, plus co-forum loverboy and elastic ballsac man Despot

football2ky not signed up, so the game won't get restarted by the mod this time

Logan signed up, so laffs all around

GIVE US SOME MORE WF PRESENCE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X