Is the Friday turbo tonight?
      Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
        Is the Friday turbo tonight?
        Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Lol.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Les do the turbo, I'm ready.
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• So no turbo I guess?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• hi monk
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• hi corycurren

Last edited by Monk3P0; 02-14-2014, 08:49 PM.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Clov bailed

Comment

• THE DRAGON CHANG SPITS ON MAFIA.a

Comment

• Originally posted by leelee View Post
                      clov bailed
                      wwlld.

Comment

• Ami asked me find a replacement for the newest ASR game 'cause her dad can't play. Puppets, Monk. Tom, Andy, Alot & Despot are all in it - is anyone interested? Rags? Clov?

Comment

• ... plz

Comment

• When does she need one? Has the game started, and if so, where are you at?

Comment

• N0, like a few pages in, game just started.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                What are you even talking? You clearly AREN'T READING MY POSTS, WHICH IS MAKING THIS RIDICULOUSLY FRUSTRATING.
                                LOL YES. I have said this exact quote more than three times to Ray before. YOU AREN'T READING MY POSTS RAY! You guys are finally seeing each others flaws. YOU ARE ME NOW CORY.

Comment

Working...
                                X