Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I would ask if you realize that someone suspecting you isn't the same as tunnelvision, but it's pretty evident that you do not.
    It is, when you ride that dick till its raw
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      It is, when you ride that dick till its raw
      Which I didn't.

      I'm going to refrain further discussing a game that is currently ongoing but suffice to say that regardless of your alignment, you are worthless.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Which I didn't.

        I'm going to refrain further discussing a game that is currently ongoing but suffice to say that regardless of your alignment, you are worthless.
        If the worthless guy is right, and you were wrong, that makes you a worthy of being a pinch of ****. Round of applause for Blue everyone
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          If the worthless guy is right, and you were wrong, that makes you a worthy of being a pinch of ****. Round of applause for Blue everyone
          If you can't be right about your own alignment when you have access to your own role PM and the other person doesn't...then you're Monk.

          Congratulations on not being Monk.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Blue View Post
            If you can't be right about your own alignment when you have access to your own role PM and the other person doesn't...then you're Monk.

            Congratulations on not being Monk.
            Swing and a miss son, I was consistent all game
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Swing and a miss son, I was consistent all game
              Consistently bad.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                Consistently bad.
                lol resorting to the retort of a 7 year old. Ill take my victory
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  lol resorting to the retort of a 7 year old. Ill take my victory
                  I cater to my audience.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • Lets not take my name into this.
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • Monk sucks
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        I cater to my audience.
                        Then Monk and Cory showed up. Good point
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Then Monk and Cory showed up. Good point
                          Zing!
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • lol

                            WaFia its like Wario, but without the big head and stupid smirk
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                            Comment


                            • On a Blood Bowl related note, the Cyanide Bloodthirster is one of the most awesome pieces in the game. Especially at a high SPP value.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Sancho really shouldn't be talking, I'm pretty sure almost everyone on this forum would agree that Im better than him.

                                Cory is better than me, but I think he's joking.
                                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                                CMD VI Runner Up

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X