Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The mods on this forum are mostly fine; I like Ckane, McHockey, and Pheltz, Chg is great; I don't really talk to Guapo and Siena(except that one time they banned me), and BB and IR are gods.

    Sancho though...

    Just Kidding, I <3 you Sancho
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

    CMD VI Runner Up

    Comment


    • He lists the step mods
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Inviting a moderator to a committee against moderators? Nothing can possibly go wrong with this plan.
        Yeah but Sancho.

        Comment


        • Your Move

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            He lists the step mods
            I originally thought Swag was a step mod, and I was wondering what Walt was thinking, but then I realized it was for some 2009 draft former before he was even a member.

            Nice one.
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

            CMD VI Runner Up

            Comment


            • I can ban you for dissing mods. There's precedent.

              Comment


              • Ckane blows
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • I'd kick Leo Fender's Eurofag hipster azz

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    I can ban you for dissing mods. There's precedent.
                    I've been banned for less than that; I don't doubt it.
                    plus, I didn't see any dissing in there. Did you?
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                      The mods on this forum are mostly fine; I like Ckane, McHockey, and Pheltz, Chg is great; I don't really talk to Guapo and Siena(except that one time they banned me), and BB and IR are gods.

                      Sancho though...

                      Just Kidding, I <3 you Sancho
                      I guess Paddy and Mdb are just chopped liver, right? And **** Matt McGuire?

                      Comment


                      • **** Matt McGuire
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • What about Cicero who got snubbed by both you guys? Kids these days.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I'd kick Leo Fender's Eurofag hipster azz
                            Blast from the past
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • I don't really know Cicero, Paddy and MDB.

                              And Matt McGwire isn't a mod.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                What about Cicero who got snubbed by both you guys? Kids these days.
                                Seahawks fan. Ergo, irrelevant.

                                Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                I don't really know Cicero, Paddy and MDB.

                                And Matt McGwire isn't a mod.
                                He used to be an admin IIRC and was second to only Walt in position on the site.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X