Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will join tom, but I've had no WIM at all the past three games I've been in, I feel like I need a WF game to get it back.
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
      I will join tom, but I've had no WIM at all the past three games I've been in, I feel like I need a WF game to get it back.
      "I've been having health problems, I feel like stabbing myself with an AIDS needle will help me feel better"
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Idk i just was watching a show with my mum about eating spots in Cleveland
        Its prolly in Ohio City (near westside from downtown)

They have a lot of new hot spots opening up right now. Former ghetto ish area, that artists moved into, and then eventually gets gentrified type thing.

I will have to look into it.

Best bar in Cleveland is the Velvet Tango Room
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Remember that time where I almost won a game but Cory outed me in the thread as a mod and then clov came and went crazy on me?

Rip mafia.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Someone start a turbo.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk3p0 View Post
              remember that time where i almost won a game but cory outed me in the thread as a mod and then clov came and went crazy on me?

Rip mafia.
              best game ever
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                best game ever
                Remember that time I read three posts and won the game for town?

Comment

• I know that Snake is about to run his Mini, but if everyone is okay with it I'd also like to run mine as well. I don't see why there can't be two mini games going on at once. It won't start until April 1st. I just want to get it going while I don't have classes. About to put a sign up.

Comment

• Well at least appears he doesnt have the same affinity for trolling/spamming and AIDsing up the thread like his cohort TTT.
                    I legit am rofl-ing

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Does anyone want to team up with me for a hydra game on Dragonmount.com? I have a perfect record

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                        Does anyone want to team up with me for a hydra game on Dragonmount.com? I have a perfect record
                        What have I done

Comment

Comment

• Did I miss Breaking Bad mafia?

Comment

• Nope. Mafia is pretty dead here right now.

Comment

• Swag got ill and no one wants to make a game, or the kids are all in finals mode or some ****, at their respective school yards.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X