X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    No seriously she sucks
    I'm sorry that you're butthurt over the fact that I modkilled/replaced you for not posting since day one and not sending in your night PMs. Perhaps if you didn't want to be modkilled/replaced you shouldn't be inactive.
    Last edited by MrsClov; 04-18-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• boooooooooooooooom
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Somebody has to make something happen in BB's mafia. It's moving at a slug's pace.

Comment

• Mass Effect relay them losers into the next dimension.

That ought to do it.
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Mass Effect relay them losers into the next dimension.

That ought to do it.

Comment

• Wafia Mafia has NO LIMITS to our deprivation and hunger
                sigpic

Comment

• "Maps used to say there will be dragons here, but now they don't

Don't mean there won't be dragons though"

-Billy Bob Thorton 2014 Fargo, TV
                  sigpic

Comment

• Fargo TV mafia

Where dragons may or may not be in North Dakota/Minnestoa area
                    sigpic

Comment

• Me and Clov were playing Cards Against Humanity and I drew "Due to a PR fiasco, Walmart no longer offers _____"

Clov played a blank card that said "rational arguments or logical arguments".

GOAT
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        Me and Clov were playing Cards Against Humanity and I drew "Due to a PR fiasco, Walmart no longer offers _____"

Clov played a blank card that said "rational arguments or logical arguments".

GOAT
                        lolololololol classic. I hope PR flies into Walt's. I can't even imagine the level of awesome real life mafia would be. I would be laughing so hard, I would cry, and snort.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Prolly snarf beer through my nose, and maybe even choke cuz no breathe

all worth it
                          sigpic

Comment

• I miss you Gong

Quit your job and let's just spend all our money on booze until we die in the street

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              I miss you Gong

Quit your job and let's just spend all our money on booze until we die in the street
                              Can I join?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                Can I join?
                                Let's make this party a crime scene

Comment

Working...
                                X