2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Let's make this party a crime scene
        I'll bring the rum.

Comment

• Oh hells yeah

I may be up that way May 20th ish. Not sure I can amke it yet.

How far are you from Bear, DE (outside of Wilmington/Newark area)?
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Oh hells yeah

I may be up that way May 20th ish. Not sure I can amke it yet.

How far are you from Bear, DE (outside of Wilmington/Newark area)?
            Hourish for me

Comment

• Thats doable. Guesiing CurryCorn is about that. Maybe we could find a good meet place in between.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• In to sin
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  In to sin
                  You and me have been non town for far too many games in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    You and me have been non town for far too many games in a row.
                    The real sin was that I died right before Gong joined the game

WHAT THE ****
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I know right?

Look, end of may, maybe like may 19th to 23rd, ish, give or take, I will be in Deleware area. (depending, could be canceld, as I don't get paid for being out of town(

we can have some real life mafia adventures, in NJ?, NY, Phil, DE area. Add Balt and get aClovs and mrs clovs. Boom. Party times
                      sigpic

Comment

• Stay the weekend

Going to Delaware after work would be like impossible, I would have to go home right after I got there

BUT I AM DOWN TO CLOWN

Comment

• Hmm, well my Dads party is Tuesday the 20th. I have a baseball game in Cleveland the 1th at nigt. Could get in sat night like late, the sat sun would be weeknd.

Hard to stay tues, wed, thurs, frid, sat sun, and get work done. a whole week off basically. fun yes, $$ no.

I will keep you psoted, talk to y Dad, figure out best scenario. I could meet you out. Figure maybe we could get BB, IR, Walt, Clov, Mrs Clov, Me , You somehwer in between Philly, NJ, De and Balt area.
                          sigpic

Comment

• we'll keep in touch

Comment

• or a friday would work for me

Comment

• So, during the week, = work, = suxor

weekend = party time all across the usa
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X