X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Life!
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
        I would join if i had a job to quit and I could legally drink
        ... Why? So Cory can berate you IRL?

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        I know right?

Look, end of may, maybe like may 19th to 23rd, ish, give or take, I will be in Deleware area. (depending, could be canceld, as I don't get paid for being out of town(

we can have some real life mafia adventures, in NJ?, NY, Phil, DE area. Add Balt and get aClovs and mrs clovs. Boom. Party times
        Chris may or may not be using up vacation time during that time frame so let us know and we'll see if we can join the party Gong should join our group of CAH players.

Comment

Comment

• whats a cah? cardinal health?
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              whats a cah? cardinal health?
              Cards against Humanity. It's like apples to apples but more hilarious. CLov, me, Cory, and Blue play a few nights a week online.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                Cards against Humanity. It's like apples to apples but more hilarious. CLov, me, Cory, and Blue play a few nights a week online.
                I think I played it once in real life, but was drunk as ****, so don't remeber the deatils.

Thats where you have like a bunch of cards, and match them up based on the middle card? type thing?

Sex (marylin monroe, my dad, cucumber) etc
                and boss picks the funniest, most real, etc?
                sigpic

Comment

I think I played it once in real life, but was drunk as ****, so don't remeber the deatils.

Thats where you have like a bunch of cards, and match them up based on the middle card? type thing?

Sex (marylin monroe, my dad, cucumber) etc
                  and boss picks the funniest, most real, etc?
                  Basically. Each turn there is a random black card and it might say "It turns out ___ is neither the superhero we wanted or deserved" and then everyone plays a card to fill that blank space like "RapeVan Man" and then the Card Czar picks the one they like most.

Comment

• GONG IS LEARNING

hsdufgbhusrgsnf

<3

SO

LOVE
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• lol

Cucumber is the answer to everything. Its like that main Pokemon card from back in the day, and may need to be banned.

Can just do so much wiht a cucumber, ya know?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Where and how is this played online?
                        sigpic

Comment

Where and how is this played online?
                          http://pyz.socialgamer.net/index.php is the website. Usually when we play I set up a game at one of the 3 servers and then send everyone a facebook message with the link and password. and then you just click the cards you want and hit confirm selection to play them. We might play tonight too.

Comment

• I deleted my facebook, cuz dogs, kids, recipes, and narcissistic morons.

PM? email?
                            sigpic

Comment

I deleted my facebook, cuz dogs, kids, recipes, and narcissistic morons.

PM? email?
                              shoot me a pm with your email. It'd be easier, or skype name if you have that.

Comment

• Oh gosh, I've seen Cards Against Humanity. Never played it, but it's like apples to apples with black humor. not racist, get off my back

Comment

Working...
                                X