This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Andy is available, that is, if you're okay going with a bro. I mean, he might cop a feel once or twice, but it's totes not in a gay way.
    And the Wingman of the Year Award goes to Johnny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
      Just listened to a rape awareness presentation in school which featured clips from the Big Bang Theory, and obese people.

Walt would've loved it.
      Nice of them to use a serious show and not some comedy.

Cards Against Humanity is online now? I haven't played since 2009...

Comment

• BOLT you would be a wonderful addition to our little family.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Just listened to a rape awareness presentation in school which featured clips from the Big Bang Theory, and obese people.

Walt would've loved it.
          We must save these keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Monk - thanks for laying down and letting yourself be lynched in the 2+2 game

The two lead wagons in that game before we all voted you and end of day were me and my wolfmate

We both coasted to an easy wolf victory thanks to your townplay

Way to show me what's up
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Ah, some good, some bad, its all in the making.
              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• After turning down the last I will be repping WalterFootball for the final Mafia Champions game being hosted by Thingyman.

I'll try not to embarrass myself. I might go #FullGong for lolz and play every phase drunk. Which is going to make the not embarrass myself thing hard.

Comment

• Go young padawan. Go and be victorious.

Comment

• I'm already drunk

Comment

• Why didn't they pick monk, the multi site traveler, who is victorious on sites such as DragonMount and VendettaStrada.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Probably because you actually legitimately might have a learning disorder

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          After turning down the last I will be repping WalterFootball for the final Mafia Champions game being hosted by Thingyman.

I'll try not to embarrass myself. I might go #FullGong for lolz and play every phase drunk. Which is going to make the not embarrass myself thing hard.
                          The prologue to Andy's Duplicates starts with you in the Game of Champions. And an account named "Orbba" is representing the Jehovah's Witness mafia forum "The Watchtower.org". Each role is a player in the Game of Champions. I'm toying with it.

Comment

The prologue to Andy's Duplicates starts with you in the Game of Champions. And an account named "Orbba" is representing the Jehovah's Witness mafia forum "The Watchtower.org". Each role is a player in the Game of Champions. I'm toying with it.

<3

Comment

• I bet I have a higher IQ than you Cory, I really wouldn't be talking

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                I bet I have a higher IQ than you Cory, I really wouldn't be talking
                                Then act like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X