This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    After turning down the last I will be repping WalterFootball for the final Mafia Champions game being hosted by Thingyman.

I'll try not to embarrass myself. I might go #FullGong for lolz and play every phase drunk. Which is going to make the not embarrass myself thing hard.
    Its never embarrassing if you are drunk, its only embarrassing if you don't believe what you say drunk.

Anywhoooo, just massacre them, fillet them, and them BBQ them, in the rape showers, cuz thats how we champions do. :-D
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• extra comma for emphasis
      like an exclamation point, but moar Blue trollin
      sigpic
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hey Walt is Game of Thrones starting next month?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
          Hey Walt is Game of Thrones starting next month?
          Yes, a couple of weeks after the draft. Have all of the roles planned out, but I have to write them
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1439835/

in case anyone is interested in watching/railing

is going to be the biggest ****show on earth

starts tomorrow morning
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Yeah, to follow up on what corycurren posted.

It's the #4 Game of Mafia Champions. corycurren is repping you guys.

The game thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1439835/

Spectator chat: There is a spectator chat on Skype with a bunch of people from different sites. It's been a great success in the past and has led to other crossover games etc., so you should totally join. Just add me on Skype: thingyman.

Day 1 reads competition: Go here to read the rules on the day 1 reads competition that we'll have and see if you can prove your worth despite not playing in the game: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...ition-1440100/

Comment

• Dang, I should be in that. Vendetta strada champion.
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I'd be willing to write a 2014 nfl draft mini but would need someone to help run it as i work during the day a lot
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Got killed N1 in the champions game

hardclaim Tier 1
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Got killed N1 in the champions game

hardclaim Tier 1
                      Long way to go before you reach Leel33t status.
                      sigpic

Comment

• we can only pray to be so lucky Gong

Comment

we can only pray to be so lucky Gong
                          unlynchable, unkillable, super mafia bopper
                          sigpic

Comment

• i'm too pretty to live

Comment

• Games Dean does not simply bow to pressure
                              sigpic

Comment

• I had like the third highest post count in a game that had over 2000 posts in 30 hours

god bless my spam

god bless

Comment

Working...
                                X