• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, clov's the one behind retard?

Whyyyyyy?

Comment

• Like, to the police
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• He got mad Swag told Ray to kill himself due to his downs syndrome. or something similar and Walter was in chat while Clov was raging.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I mean, that is one way of interpreting this forum, generally it may be true, but it is far from absolute. I doubt anyone takes it seriously coming from you though since you have an established self-imposed distortion of reality. I get it, you were the big fish in that little pond over at Millenium. You were different, then you adopted this (misspelled, missing a hyphen) persona of Top Tier Tom to satisfy your insecurities -- every time you post you see your name with "Top Tier" in front of it, assuring you that you are just as good as you believe -- seeing as you allowed some moron on the internet stating there is no such thing as a skilled mafia player (see: Things Dipshits and Losers Say) to influence you into becoming obsessed with perfection. Then skirting your way through the "Game of Champions" was even more hilarious and just fed your narcissism despite it being lackluster in all but one aspect (I will leave you to guess which part of your game I found impressive over there), but if that was not enough you needed even more self-gratification and assurance that in one of your introductory posts on this forum you post a link to that Game Mod giving you some awards, which just provides another example of you wearing your insecurities on your sleeve under a brazen guise of arrogance.

Oh, and...

WELCOME TO WALTERFOOTBALL
          Happy memories
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
            I've only been here a minute, but have gathered that the forum hierarchy goes something like this:

Top Tier
            Tom

High Tier
            footy
            jepg
            Johnny
            Rag
            Daniel

Mid Tier
            RoflDogs
            cory

Low Tier
            Monk

Fodder
            Gong

Maybe help us immigrants out by filling in the blanks.

(still haven't read half the thread lolz)
            **** you Tom

Comment

• lol

Ray is hilarious
              Swag is just beyond elite when he tries.

Swag 4 prez
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Goddammit

Comment

• watido

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    Goddammit
                    PM me, I'll talk for you

Comment

• High tier baby As long as Cory isn't around

Comment

• Mods have panties in a bunch about the word retard, which is the dumbest **** ever.

Retard is a sacred word. The Church of Retard does not have to recruit, cuz people are born into it each and every day
                        sigpic

Comment

• When I start my own game, which I won't, NO JAILING

Comment

• Make a mini game, Lees

Lees ways to win at chess. Lees take on NFL ownership.

The Bills:Mafia edition

Jim Kelly
                            Toronto City
                            and Dave and Busters.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm pissed, I'm going to #Lynch EVERYONE

Comment

• U go gurl.

Comment

Working...
                                X