Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jepg View Post
    That may be one of the stupidest Mafia actions ever.

    Also didn't cory technically quote PMs earlier when he said "He gets a PM that says "the conditions aren't correct"" or is the "or something like that" an ingenious defence against that?
    Are you referring to my modkill?

    Comment


    • Lol
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
        That may be one of the stupidest Mafia actions ever.
        I hate Mafia

        Comment


        • lol
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Mind**** Mafia was kinda genius, if you really think about it.

            Chinese Checkers does not compete with a good ole mind****.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • I'm not sure if I'm hated or loved at this point. But there's certainly no middle ground.

              Comment


              • I'm pretty ambivalent
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • I expected nothing less than you gave.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • BCB would you be upset if I posted the bloochat before I was mod killed?

                    Comment


                    • lol
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                      Comment


                      • Monk sent me the NW bloochat and password by accident

                        Like for real

                        He did it again
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          Monk sent me the NW bloochat and password by accident

                          Like for real

                          He did it again
                          lololololololol

                          Is it bad I still like Monk? I think he is a good kid just needs some encouragement here and there.

                          :-D

                          Is that game over yet? Seems like it is taking forever.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Monk sent me the NW bloochat and password by accident

                            Like for real

                            He did it again
                            lolollolololol jeez. wataguy

                            Comment


                            • Yay Leelee won.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                Monk sent me the NW bloochat and password by accident

                                Like for real

                                He did it again
                                This is why you were supposed to kill him, Blue.

                                Blue JVP

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X