Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gratz Leelee
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • I'm surprised Prodigy didn't guess the room and PW btw

      Comment


      • If there isn't a dead chat, the Night Watch would be glad to host it.

        Comment


        • If there isn't one, then there still may be revivers.

          Comment


          • Gooo White Walkers! Kill them all!

            Comment


            • Morons.

              Comment


              • Who got recruited and won over Chg

                Goddess of Mafia

                Comment


                • I pledge my allegiance to raping all of your ****ing corpses.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    I pledge my allegiance to raping all of your ****ing corpses.
                    I'm in

                    #Tier1D
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      Who got recruited and won over Chg

                      Goddess of Mafia
                      I was up one on you when I died right?

                      I was going to go after scrubs to bleed out the clock on you, but you probably would've killed me first.

                      GG. GJ. BJ?

                      Comment


                      • This truly is a game of freaking thrones
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          I was up one on you when I died right?
                          Yes, so I don't know how I won.

                          Which sucked, I was so going to kill Obba for the win. That's how Ramsay would have wanted it

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            Yes, so I don't know how I won.

                            Which sucked, I was so going to kill Obba for the win. That's how Ramsay would have wanted it
                            Wait, you didn't catch up?

                            Is walt the worst game mod since vitor, or what?

                            Comment


                            • No, because I won

                              Comment


                              • It seems I was right about MD4L being Varys

                                Learn to ASOIAF Chg.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X