Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Hey, you had Gary.

That's like sole and a half imo
    He was d. e. d....Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I have like 3 wins. lol
      It's not about the amount of time alive but what you do with it.

Some of my performances I am proud of I didn't make it to the end.

But group-think here is very different.

Comment

• Andy should only grade games he knows about though. not fair to tell him about old games he never watched or saw.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Ahhh the irony. I had my fun though.

Comment

• One day you will jerk off to Daenys' from GoT's and then feel guilty, cuz you jerked off to yourself.

You will be disappoint.
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Me and Leelee confirmed Tier 1
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Cory. Stop deadposting.
                I am allowed one deadpost. I've died like eighteen times in this game, I still have like fourteen deadposts left.
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I still like my idea to play GoT ten times and see how many different outcomes we get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    I still like my idea to play GoT ten times and see how many different outcomes we get.
                    Chinese Checkers is always interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                      Chinese Checkers is always interesting.
                      I have no idea what this means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I have no idea what this means.
                        Don't try to understand Gong

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Don't try to understand Gong
                          His statement is either deeply philosophical and brilliant or completely meaningless. I have no idea which.

Comment

• Don't try to understand Gong

Comment

• Yes it is
                              sigpic

Comment

• Things I wouldn't have in a Mafia game if I ran one, which I won't:

Silencing.
                                Roles that naturally avoid being lynched/killed.
                                Masons.

I'll think of more

Comment

Working...
                                X