X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    Things I wouldn't have in a Mafia game if I ran one, which I won't:

Silencing.
    Roles that naturally avoid being lynched/killed.
    Masons.

I'll think of more
    Players that win without meeting their win conditions.

Comment

• WCs that you can hit by Night 2, which I've done 3 times here already

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        I have a couple I'd lay claim to. Including most recently my sole victory in Game of Appetizers

Me and Donny wrecked 'The Walter'
        Blue carried KnA
        *cough*bull*****cough*
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
          *cough*bull*****cough*
          True. It was all Vikingfan.

Comment

• The awards infighting begins and they have not even been posted yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Andy should only grade games he knows about though. not fair to tell him about old games he never watched or saw.
              Yeah I can't speak from experience, but if someone wants to write a paragraph or two from a game I wasn't apart of feel free to add it here

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Yes. Half of those games are mini games that you hosted. Your list is terrible and I take back my happy birthday.
              I'm not using both I think I'm giving Cory in B.U the boot. Since that was only a 10 person game.

EDIT: It'd be easier to work on this with a panel, so I'll post sign ups

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                True. It was all Vikingfan.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Blue and Swag in chat!!!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                    You get that joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      You get that joke?
                      Yes

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Chg and Guru having to carrrrrrrrrrrrry Ckane and Eli to the first flawless victory. Eli all but admitted he was scum in the game, Swag came after us and we ended up getting him lynched for it, and Ckane did something Ckaney, and we still did it.

GOAT single game performance.

Comment

• Vampbros4eva

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            Here's what I have for Best Performance

IR in PSU
                            Cory in Bottoms Up
                            Walter in Airbed
                            Ray in Items

Anyone I'm missing?
                            Blue's win in Rackcity Mafia.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Blue was ridiculous in Rack City
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Can we also have a "greatest mental breakdowns" and put Blue in Double Dash!! for it?
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X