Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
      Someone run a large game
      I could do a 25 person basic game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
        Someone run a large game
        TV 2 expected July 10
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I'm working on a Fargo Mafia (best TV series ever) and a Lord of the Flies Mafia.

LoTF is neat because it's literally set up to be a mafia game, so it'll be a better game, but Fargo is Fargo so take your pick.

Comment

• I might be able to run a mini by the end of the day, if you guys allow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
              I might be able to run a mini by the end of the day, if you guys allow.
              I'm having mafia withdraw, so please do.

Comment

• I hate all of you

Comment

• As usual trying to make sense of favor in any of my games will lead to headaches.

Do I bring the MPR back?

Comment

• Sign Ups are up! This is going to be memorable, I'm just not sure how.

Comment

• BCB my game should be over/winding down by the time you post sign ups for TV 2. So we should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                        BCB my game should be over/winding down by the time you post sign ups for TV 2. So we should be good.
                        No problems buddy I can push the start back a few days if it's needed
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• EVERYONE STFU IT'S BB'S BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Body Burner's bopppin' Birthday Bash. Happy B-Day BB,

Comment

• STFU ANDY

BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYa
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I impregnated Dave for his birthday.

Comment

Working...
                                X