Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tango View Post
    Yeah. Go into the main forum ( but be careful there. alot of idiots trying to lower your iq) and read the "trip to indy" thread.
    Oh holy **** that was a joke.

    I can't believe that's him.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Walterfootball Mafia. Mafia based on this board; the roles are forum members.
      What alignments everyone gets is going to be hilarious. Role claiming too.

      Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      Reserve the No. 7 spot for me pls. It doesn't have a theme but if you need a name just call it Sicilian Mafia
      Me too.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        I was thinking about that too. I thought of a few roles, but I trouble thinking of a "mafia" since the show doesnt have one central evil group, but if you want to try it let me know.
        I've actually thought more about this and have a lot of good ideas. I'll be doing more thinking over the weekend and trying to put together some roles and I will PM you some ideas for roles and factions.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

        Time to Repeat.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Oh holy **** that was a joke.

          I can't believe that's him.
          Oh yeah thats him. But ive been switching avatars so much lately that i m gonna keep eli in there til i find one i realle like or he complains

          Comment


          • Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Camorra is active in the Campania region.

            Sicily is the Cosa Nostra
            You wanna go, bro?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              Me too.
              You're helping Sit out with it?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                You wanna go, bro?
                Go for a seafood dinner? Yes.
                Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."


                There are no men like me. There's only me.

                I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

                Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

                NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                  Reserve the No. 7 spot for me pls. It doesn't have a theme but if you need a name just call it Sicilian Mafia
                  Good i was hoping for a non themed one
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Good i was hoping for a non themed one
                    lol, why? Mafia's Mafia, themes just add flavor.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      lol, why? Mafia's Mafia, themes just add flavor.
                      I have no idea half of the things Vitor talks about. All these random Brazilian Gangs and places.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Oh yeah thats him. But ive been switching avatars so much lately that i m gonna keep eli in there til i find one i realle like or he complains
                        I'm thinking this happens.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          I have no idea half of the things Vitor talks about.
                          Nobody does.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            I'm thinking this happens.
                            allrighty. i am off to bed. and then work and stuff 2morrow, but i ll change it after that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              allrighty. i am off to bed. and then work and stuff 2morrow, but i ll change it after that.
                              Don't do it. I think it's hilarious.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                lol, why? Mafia's Mafia, themes just add flavor.
                                Not when it becomes more about the theme than the actual game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X