X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I could always put up Lit 2 if we're looking for another non-mini. I'm hoping bcb will put up TV2 though.

Comment

• Unless Walter himself is running it, I don't think our site can sustain non-mini games and get a healthy level of activity anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          I could always put up Lit 2 if we're looking for another non-mini. I'm hoping bcb will put up TV2 though.
          Go for it if you want. I really have the time right now to run a Mafia but the utter non playing that just happened scares me
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Go for it if you want. I really have the time right now to run a Mafia but the utter non playing that just happened scares me
            I have the same reservations as you, but I plan on having participation requirements like always. I may have to cut a lot of roles though. I had written it for 22. I could go a lot lower if I need to though.

TV 1 was fun though, so TV 2 needs to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              I have the same reservations as you, but I plan on having participation requirements like always. I may have to cut a lot of roles though. I had written it for 22. I could go a lot lower if I need to though.

TV 1 was fun though, so TV 2 needs to happen.
              Well its a larger game and I honestly don't think I'd get the people til preseason starts
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                Well its a larger game and I honestly don't think I'd get the people til preseason starts
                Alright then. I'll post my signup when I get back from work then, and see how many are willing to play. If I have to cut some roles and get rid of some mechanics, I'll do that.

Comment

• I would play a trubo
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I miss Ray.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      Anyone want to play pokemon turbo tonight?

I can run it
                      It's like all I've ever wanted. I say we join forces and create one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I miss Ray.
                        Come play with me cutie

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          So a vanilla mafia game?
                          No, I was inspired by GoT mafia to make a mafia with lots of alliances and backstabbing and realized that I had a perfect theme to do that with. It's not like factions joining together though but individuals will be able to make these alliances in the thread with eachother. It should be pretty interesting to see the amount of butthurt this game will create with all of the backstabbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                            No, I was inspired by GoT mafia to make a mafia with lots of alliances and backstabbing and realized that I had a perfect theme to do that with. It's not like factions joining together though but individuals will be able to make these alliances in the thread with eachother. It should be pretty interesting to see the amount of butthurt this game will create with all of the backstabbing.
                            Should be interesting.

The vanilla mafia thing was a joke, as that is something that is unique around here as near eveyone mods mafia games that are alternate to mafia. Which is fun, but some type of gorund rules needs to be for people that come from other mafia sites that these games have alternate type roles, mechanics than they are used to.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• footy, YOU LIVE IN SEATTLE RIGHT???
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• don't tell monk where you live
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X