This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    I am going out of toewn this weekend and don't know my netz access at all, plus will be hammertimed... ham ham hammmmertimmmmed
    That's perfectly fine. They don't care. You just need to show up and post something and personally attack a few people then AFK
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      That's perfectly fine. They don't care. You just need to show up and post something and personally attack a few people then AFK
      I can do that
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think I might go full MDude and just argue nonstop in circles with very clearly terrible logic.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Game won't start til Monday as is
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Don't forgot to call someone a nig

Always gotta call someone a nig
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              Don't forgot to call someone a nig

Always gotta call someone a nig
              I'mma do it, but if I get in trouble, I'm sorry.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Is vendetta strada still a joke-y site?
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

I think I might go full MDude and just argue nonstop in circles with very clearly terrible logic.
                  No you never do that. what you do is the opposite of that, unless you do that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that, then you do the opposite of the opposite of that, which is really that, then do the opposite of that, which is the opposite of the opposite of that, but then that is just that, so you have to do the opposite of that
                  sigpic
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                    Is vendetta strada still a joke-y site?
                    It's a battleground of ponylovers and testosterone online video game players

Comment

• oh ok so i fit in well.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• jesus, i had to answer how many dwarves did gandalf send to bilbo's house just to register...good god man who are these people
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          jesus, i had to answer how many dwarves did gandalf send to bilbo's house just to register...good god man who are these people
                          ilu

Comment

• Dude I had no idea what to do I had to ask tom how to register.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                              Dude I had no idea what to do I had to ask tom how to register.
                              Just remember that evil is as evil does and that nerds are stupid and fake being smart cuz everyone punched them in their dicks growing up too often, so now they have bent horns, a bit of brain damage and are miserable cuz no one likes them.

If you post that, pretty much they will make you a King due to your confidence.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Stop making fun of Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X