Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    He had been banned.... twice.
    Have you actually been banned twice?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
      Any replacement for monk mafia 2 is appreciated
      I'll do it

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Token View Post
        Have you actually been banned twice?
        I think maybe three but at least two.
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

        CMD VI Runner Up

        Comment


        • Monk, is your avatar you?

          Comment


          • I have the rudimentary setup for a mafia game in the works right now. Get hype.

            And yes, this one will actually have a better sense of balance to it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              I have the rudimentary setup for a mafia game in the works right now. Get hype.

              And yes, this one will actually have a better sense of balance to it.
              Will it lack any signs of the Wafia curse? Because the most recent Wafia game I didn't enjoy at all (State)
              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
              I call dibs on Saban.

              I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

              Comment


              • define wafia curse pl0x

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Monk, is your avatar you?
                  Yes.
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                  CMD VI Runner Up

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    define wafia curse pl0x
                    **** threadplay all around, idiotic players.
                    Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                    Yes.
                    I'd **** it.
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

                    I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                    Comment


                    • Hey, I can make a game with good roles, but it's up to you people to not be chimneysweeps.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                        **** threadplay all around, idiotic players.

                        I'd **** it.
                        You'd fuck my face?
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                        CMD VI Runner Up

                        Comment


                        • Am I attractive?
                          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                          CMD VI Runner Up

                          Comment


                          • Monk ask Lees. she will tell ya.

                            You look like a young CorryCurn.

                            Kinda a young Nas, but he doesn't post here anymore.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                            Comment


                            • I'm kind of tempted to show my face since Monkers did.
                              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                              I call dibs on Saban.

                              I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Monk ask Lees. she will tell ya.

                                You look like a young CorryCurn.

                                Kinda a young Nas, but he doesn't post here anymore.
                                Nas is a young Nas....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X