X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Geno Smith for the win
    He would die before haltime from alcohol poisoning.

Cutler and Orton are true gods amongst men when it comes to QBs drinking. Pure Power
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        BrokenAIDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          African disease mafia?

Comment

• If anybody wants to sub in a game, somebody I know could use one. Game's on VS. Some GOAT players are there.

http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1838

Theme is a mafia game.

Comment

• So basically the Mafia Forum is going to be a waiting room for Walt's Macro-Mafias.

Comment

• I just wanted to hop in here to say hello, screw you all, and I love you guys.

Comment

• Do you need me to create a game

I have 2 ready

Comment

• I doubt there's any shortage in games ready to be played. There's a serious shortage in players interested to play the game to the end. Maybe a mafia hiatus for the rest of the NFL season followed by a grand Walter game is a good idea.
                    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Last one out, turn the lights off.

Comment

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• hate to see you go but love to watch you leave
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Whoever's the owner of the white Sedan, you left your lights on.

PS. Leave a crack in the door when you leave. I'm scared of monsters.
                            Last edited by Andy Q.; 10-31-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                              Whoever's the owner of the white Sudan, you left your lights on.

PS. Leave a crack in the door when you leave. I'm scared of monsters.
                              *Sedan

Comment

• Good catch

auto-correct screws me up agian

Comment

Working...
                                X