Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still in disbelief that so many of you didn't pay the entry fee to our league. It's to the point where I don't even look at my lineup now.

Comment

• They will all get paid. I wouldn't worry. most leagues don't collect dues till the end of the year many a times.

I would check your line up, and set the best players, as its still a money league with competitors that would like to beat you at your best.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Pay money for the opportunity to play with Gary?

Seriously though, mafia isn't fun just to play with randos. I like it for the interactions with people I know.

Comment

• I like it cuz its wrong in all the right ways.

Or right in all the wrong ones???? not sure which yet.
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I know he was talking fantasy, but it's in the complete wrong thread, so I had to dick with him.

Comment

• So did mafia officially die?

Comment

• Last few games died mid game due to inactivity.

I wouldn't say dead as much as in hibernation
                sigpic

Comment

• Hey Gong. How ya been?

Comment

• Doing well. Been super busy with work

Started developing custom database solutions over a year ago and am now running my own projects, so basically I am working like a dog.

But its cool, cuz I actually like the job.

How life with ya? You CEO yet? I figure you are prime C-Suite candidate. Maybe a bit young. have they sent you to get MBA yet on their dime ? (semi-useless degree though) or other executive education. If they pay do some of that stuff. Certifiates are cool way to executive ed, and not have to commit years and years of off time to. Usually a few day long sessions. Work your magic word magic, buddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah. Too many people just didn't put any time into it, so there were days when there were no posts at all. Really pathetic, and sad. Most day phases ended with less than half the people even voting, let alone coming to a consensus.

Comment

• Mafia did its job. It broke the weak and emboldened the strong.

It has succeeded at what it set out to do. Mafia is truly the king of brain breaking and taking names.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          Yeah. Too many people just didn't put any time into it, so there were days when there were no posts at all. Really pathetic, and sad. Most day phases ended with less than half the people even voting, let alone coming to a consensus.
                          Yea that is what it was like in the last game I played in awhile back. Its why I took a break. It makes the game unbearable when there arent enough people active to get a lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            Doing well. Been super busy with work

Started developing custom database solutions over a year ago and am now running my own projects, so basically I am working like a dog.

But its cool, cuz I actually like the job.

How life with ya? You CEO yet? I figure you are prime C-Suite candidate. Maybe a bit young. have they sent you to get MBA yet on their dime ? (semi-useless degree though) or other executive education. If they pay do some of that stuff. Certifiates are cool way to executive ed, and not have to commit years and years of off time to. Usually a few day long sessions. Work your magic word magic, buddy.
                            I have been really busy myself too. Glad to hear you like the job. The one I changed to this year has been great too. Just have to go out of town starting next week, but that isn't the worst thing in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              Mafia did its job. It broke the weak and emboldened the strong.

It has succeeded at what it set out to do. Mafia is truly the king of brain breaking and taking names.
                              Separate the alphas from the betas? Neat.

Comment

• It's dead, Jim

Let stories be told about how awesome me and SwAg were
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X