Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He likes fishdicks in his mouth. He is a gay fish.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Happy birthday Cory. I couldnt post that in the game thread bc im dead. But, dont you worry about that. Its your day. Wear a t-shirt and eat a fishstick. Go!
      Thanks IR <3
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        He likes fishdicks in his mouth. He is a gay fish.
        You're sober it scares me....drunk gong wouldn't have made that sh**y joke,
        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
          You're sober it scares me....drunk gong wouldn't have made that sh**y joke,
          Every joke from South Park is pure gold

Comment

• I know mafia is pretty dead, but I want to make an Mdb Mini Mafia to mark his return to the forum. I had some ideas and it's funny stuff. Obviously it would be after the current game, but would people be interested?

Comment

• Id be in Rack

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                I know mafia is pretty dead, but I want to make an Mdb Mini Mafia to mark his return to the forum. I had some ideas and it's funny stuff. Obviously it would be after the current game, but would people be interested?
                i'd prefer big boob mafia two, but sure Im down
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  i'd prefer big boob mafia two, but sure Im down
                  Unfortunately, since Walt took down the first one I don't really want to do another. Not that he did the wrong thing or whatever, it just seems pointless to do it again if it's gonna be deleted from the annals of WF Mafia history.

Swag is now co-modding the mdb game as well.

Comment

• Tig ol bitties.

Comment

• *** SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION ***

http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1870
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm about half way finished with Johnny's Movie Collection Mini-Mafia.

Comment

• I'd like to run another mafia game sometime soonish. I'm open to ideas for themes. I'll try to make about anything work. 12-15 person game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            I'd like to run another mafia game sometime soonish. I'm open to ideas for themes. I'll try to make about anything work. 12-15 person game.
                            Tarantino mafia

Edit... Actually that sounds like something I should make lol
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              I'm about half way finished with Johnny's Movie Collection Mini-Mafia.
                              I've been thinking about making a similar game so definitely sign me up when you run this.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Tarantino mafia

Edit... Actually that sounds like something I should make lol
                              If you do that, I wanna comod. I love Tarantino.

Comment

• As to the current discussion in game thread: I used to be a big scum hunter. I used to go back to previous games and reread players play. I used to look at even the minute things that players did. I used to create long drawn out posts about my thoughts, and create cases on people. However, I kept getting met with people who wouldn't actually read my posts because they were too "long". Or they would attribute it to PR being PR and thus wouldn't even consider it. I did vote counts. I created excel files filled with data and tried to break down each player's roles and targets. Eventually with enough time being ignored when you put effort into things you get tired and you give up. That point for me was Simpsons' game where I said **** it and went to casual mode.
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X