Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i set one up. Would people do an animated character draft?

You would be choosing just the character, not the show. You wouldnt necessarily even have to like the animated show, but think it has a top notch character in it. Random drafts are always fun i think.

Comment

• I'd be in for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        If i set one up. Would people do an animated character draft?

You would be choosing just the character, not the show. You wouldnt necessarily even have to like the animated show, but think it has a top notch character in it. Random drafts are always fun i think.
        Shows, movies or both?
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Shows, movies or both?
          I would accept both i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Tarantino mafia

Edit... Actually that sounds like something I should make lol
            Please do. I knows nothing of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
              As to the current discussion in game thread: I used to be a big scum hunter. I used to go back to previous games and reread players play. I used to look at even the minute things that players did. I used to create long drawn out posts about my thoughts, and create cases on people. However, I kept getting met with people who wouldn't actually read my posts because they were too "long". Or they would attribute it to PR being PR and thus wouldn't even consider it. I did vote counts. I created excel files filled with data and tried to break down each player's roles and targets. Eventually with enough time being ignored when you put effort into things you get tired and you give up. That point for me was Simpsons' game where I said **** it and went to casual mode.
              But PR vs blue :'(

Also for me, it was more how people reacted to you over your post, but it also made you a big target d r trying and actually gathering data.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                As to the current discussion in game thread: I used to be a big scum hunter. I used to go back to previous games and reread players play. I used to look at even the minute things that players did. I used to create long drawn out posts about my thoughts, and create cases on people. However, I kept getting met with people who wouldn't actually read my posts because they were too "long". Or they would attribute it to PR being PR and thus wouldn't even consider it. I did vote counts. I created excel files filled with data and tried to break down each player's roles and targets. Eventually with enough time being ignored when you put effort into things you get tired and you give up. That point for me was Simpsons' game where I said **** it and went to casual mode.
                Yeah but you're PR

It's different
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Yeah but you're PR

It's different
                  Which is why I stopped caring.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• I'm helping my friend make a short film for a film class.

Movie is called "The Man The Myth The Morgus" loosely based off of my time playing mafia on WF. I intend to make a mafia game out of it. The director Forum member C Dubbs will probably make an appearance.

Will run in the Spring.

I'll post the movie when we're done filming and reveal my real face, so I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

• oh man i can’t imagine lol
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Andy we've been facebook friends for like a year

I could draw a portrait of you if you want
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          Andy we've been facebook friends for like a year

I could draw a portrait of you if you want
                          NO GOD PLEASE NO

Oh crap you're right. Most of them are circa 2011/first day of school pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            I'm helping my friend make a short film for a film class.

Movie is called "The Man The Myth The Morgus" loosely based off of my time playing mafia on WF. I intend to make a mafia game out of it. The director Forum member C Dubbs will probably make an appearance.

Will run in the Spring.

I'll post the movie when we're done filming and reveal my real face, so I'll keep you guys posted.
                            Morgus..... :'( goodnight sweet Prince.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              Morgus..... :'( goodnight sweet Prince.
                              I wonder where that Orangutan bastard went off too.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Someone should run a turbo this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X