Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda want to run a Video Game High School 10 man turbo. FPS tournament style.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Someone should run a turbo this week.
      What theme do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        I kinda want to run a Video Game High School 10 man turbo. FPS tournament style.
        That'd be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          What theme do you want?
          Would be interested in any theme really. Up to you.

Comment

• You know what game never ever gets talked about or referenced to?

Creepypasta. I really enjoyed the theme/game.

Comment

• Shout out to Blue; his games are really underrated. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of them -- Clovdyx's games too.

I actually enjoyed Simpsons Mafia very much as well. Shout @ Ckane.

https://vine.co/v/Ot7dxh7Ie7n
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Shout out to Blue; his games are really underrated. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of them -- Clovdyx's games too.

I actually enjoyed Simpsons Mafia very much as well. Shout @ Ckane.

https://vine.co/v/Ot7dxh7Ie7n
                I'll vouch this. Blue's probably the second best game maker here.

Comment

• So rack, I think you may now be in the category of player I consider "struggler."
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I'll vouch this. Blue's probably the second best game maker here.
                    Best?

Comment

• Think I might've just played the worst two game mafia combo in my career.

No other two games in a row have been this bad. I feel ashamed.
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                        Best?
                        Swag. He's probably the most creative with unique roles.

Comment

• JAS Movie Collection Mafia is finished, but I don't have time to run it right now. Very busy with class projects right now. Might put a sign up next week, and start on next weekend.

Comment

• CMD is happening. Go express interest and I'll reward you all with a sign-up.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Swag. He's probably the most creative with unique roles.
                              And where would you rank me?
                              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                                And where would you rank me?
                                I'd rank you as top 3 considering you did my first mafia game in which I made myself look like an idiot to an epic extent and monk I think I have a worse 2 game mafia thing going on I got my self lynched horribley and then modkilled myself by editing a post I Truly am a horrible mafia player ;(
                                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X