This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Not a bad idea. I am so slammed at work, but definitely would do a mafia like that.
    You can put all of my exes in it.

Comment

• lol. Sexes with Exes mafia.

Crazy chick mafia, where all females of the human race are possible characters.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• So if I made a Daniel's Exes mini-wafia, who would play?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          So if I made a Daniel's Exes mini-wafia, who would play?
          Lol sure
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Almost got it written, will probably post the sign up tonight.

I feel like this will be something I think is hilarious, and no one else will get.

Comment

• I'll join.
              Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Ok so as I'm sure most of you already saw I come from another mafia forum which is in somewhat of a decline. We want to branch out and play with new people and I thought this community would be a good one to try that with. So I am trying to facilitate a cross forum game to see how we'd all get along and whatnot. People over there (The community is called JetNation btw, a forum for the New York Jets) seem to be ok with the idea. So I'm trying to gauge interest here. If there's enough people that seem ok with the idea then I'll try to figure out other details like who would mod the game and which forum it would be played on when we would play and whatnot.

So if you're someone who'd like to give it a shot let me know and we'll see what we can put together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                  #Unlynch Friese I'm literally drawing names out of a hat there's nothing my tiny brain can find here I'm like monk but with less jizz in my sink.
                  false
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                    false
                    OK....Anyway who would be intresting in joining a mafia game written by yours truly? 12-20 people depending on turn out.
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

OK....Anyway who would be intresting in joining a mafia game written by yours truly? 12-20 people depending on turn out.
                      you may want to get a vet to check it out to make sure your game is balanced, the first time is super tricky
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Nolder View Post
                        Ok so as I'm sure most of you already saw I come from another mafia forum which is in somewhat of a decline. We want to branch out and play with new people and I thought this community would be a good one to try that with. So I am trying to facilitate a cross forum game to see how we'd all get along and whatnot. People over there (The community is called JetNation btw, a forum for the New York Jets) seem to be ok with the idea. So I'm trying to gauge interest here. If there's enough people that seem ok with the idea then I'll try to figure out other details like who would mod the game and which forum it would be played on when we would play and whatnot.

So if you're someone who'd like to give it a shot let me know and we'll see what we can put together.
                        Maybe.

Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                        The first challenge: attempting to decipher your WC.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Oh my god yes! Just for the lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by Nolder View Post
                            Ok so as I'm sure most of you already saw I come from another mafia forum which is in somewhat of a decline. We want to branch out and play with new people and I thought this community would be a good one to try that with. So I am trying to facilitate a cross forum game to see how we'd all get along and whatnot. People over there (The community is called JetNation btw, a forum for the New York Jets) seem to be ok with the idea. So I'm trying to gauge interest here. If there's enough people that seem ok with the idea then I'll try to figure out other details like who would mod the game and which forum it would be played on when we would play and whatnot.

Talk to CoryCurren

He plays on multiple sites and has connections to player there.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think there's about a 0% chance we would be willing to be the "away" team as a forum just because we probably trump you in stubbornness, so it'd basically need to be hosted here on our poor poverty forums

I'd be happy to mod the game if we decided to do it, but we're not the type of forum that has a serious queue - if you want a game, we post a game and people sign up for it and it runs
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Skype me or PM me on DM if you want to discuss this further, but typically action trumps deliberation and there's no one that's going to say "no", we're pretty apathetic about what goes on and who does what

We're more of a "get drunk and yell at eachother" kind of group than a Mafia bunch
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X