This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    I think if IR plays a game that'll motivate SwAg to play one just to show his superiority
    Me? Nevvveeeerrrrrrr.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

There are going to be four games I think so I would recommend IR, SwAg and MD4L get ready to set up to the plate

Clov is insistent on not playing
      I guess I should make it clear that it's ONE representative per community for the entire season. At least assuming that I can find enough communities.

So yeah, you're picking just one here :P

Comment

• Lynch Thingyman
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Is that forum the one that I can't say Nigs on?

If I cant call niggiz dumb when they deserve it, I don't even wanna play.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• sassy nittle ligs.

Comment

• If you wanna ruin them forever send the ultimate troll while monk is being darth vadered into a new shiny monk with annoyingess that will explode like the jizz into his sink.
              Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                If you wanna ruin them forever send the ultimate troll while monk is being darth vadered into a new shiny monk with annoyingess that will explode like the jizz into his sink.
                I would rather read a dramatic retelling of my own conception, written in the style (and length) of The Odyssey, than read this post again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  I would rather read a dramatic retelling of my own conception, written in the style (and length) of The Odyssey, than read this post again.
                  Condom broke all that needs to be said.
                  Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Well, looks like I have my next idea for JAS' Big Book O Mythos.

Comment

LOL I laughed for a for a good ten minutes on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thingyman View Post
                        I guess I should make it clear that it's ONE representative per community for the entire season. At least assuming that I can find enough communities.

So yeah, you're picking just one here :P
                        It would almost have to be Cory then.

If it's Cory plus a friend tho send IR

Comment

Me and Tom both were in the "Ultimate" game at season end and therefore are not qualified to play this year
                          ^

IE Thingyman knows we're OP and won't let us play anymore to give the rest of the scrubs a chance
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• If he can't handle Wafia at its best, he doesn't deserve Wafia at it's worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Is that forum the one that I can't say Nigs on?
                              "Nix"
                              German, slang, shortened version of "nichts" (nothing).

Problem solved
                              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• leave it to the german to find a way not to be racist
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X