This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Lmfao. Wtf happened to Vendetta Strada? That place is going to die because of the awful changes they made.
    they are very subtle with their april fools pranks for sure
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Aren't they in different time zones though?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• all time zones bow down to the superiority of the eastern time zone

it's like the REAL time of the world
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• How about a April Fool mafia, in which everyone dies. I HATE ****ing April Fool's day, it's the day when people who aren't funny all year give proof for that.

On a more serious note: how about a different sort of forum game for a change? I've got an idea (basically since Cold War 1) for a forum game, which however wouldn't be mafia at all. Still fun, though, with lot's of evilness involved too.
          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
            How about a April Fool mafia, in which everyone dies. I HATE ****ing April Fool's day, it's the day when people who aren't funny all year give proof for that.

On a more serious note: how about a different sort of forum game for a change? I've got an idea (basically since Cold War 1) for a forum game, which however wouldn't be mafia at all. Still fun, though, with lot's of evilness involved too.
            I've been trying to come up with something like this, and the only thing I have thought on is a twisted version of Celebrity Apprentice.

Show us what you got.

Comment

• play your cards french friese

we could get something going
              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I'll prepare it then. Sign-up might even come before Easter.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  on it
                  Ahem
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• give me a gif you want to use

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                      I'll prepare it then. Sign-up might even come before Easter.
                      It'll take a little longer. Sorry for that.

Comment

give me a gif you want to use
                        The point was for you to select one that was entertainment for our amusement
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• I can't just bottle up your personality billy

Comment

I can't just bottle up your personality billy
                            In honor of gong, I'd either go full turtle or johnny football

Comment

• Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...e-1-a-1523482/

If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll invite you to the spectator chat: thingyman

The chat attracted more than a 100 people last time from all the various communities and was a ton of fun. Most importantly, it is a great opportunity for networking and creating connections with other communities as evidenced by the fact that it led to a bunch of crossover games the first time around. You should pop in and say hello

LINE-UP
                              Bubbles (NinSheetMusic)
                              CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)
                              fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)
                              Guild (Talking Time)
                              Harb (Play Diplomacy)
                              itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)
                              NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)
                              Paperblade (Serenes Forest)
                              TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)
                              Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)
                              VikeStep (Feed the Beast)
                              Vytron (xkcd)
                              Zack (CivFanatics)

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                In honor of gong, I'd either go full turtle or johnny football

Comment

Working...
                                X