This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    There are good people in this forum. I miss y'all.
    I too miss the heyday of the entire forum. Is it bloochat or everyone just getting older killing the entire forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post

I too miss the heyday of the entire forum. Is it bloochat or everyone just getting older killing the entire forum?
      I think it's partly people getting older and partly greater use of places like Twitter for discussing football. Walt's new site setup is probably contributing too.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• It's also been forever since we had an injunction of fresh blood into the forums. With the comments sections beneath every article, there's little reason for anyone to visit the forums.

Comment

• we had a good run
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• The title really should be walterfootball ded.
            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Life happens, but the regular site having functioning comments section eliminated the need for anyone new to join a forum section. 

Plus Walt responds there.  People enjoy that.

Was fun. I used to post at 1UP.c9m years ago and that whole website doesn't even exist anymore. We broke the whole site I guess.

For me I would come here more but family now and Internet less important.

Oh wells. Was super fun while it lasted.

sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hi guys

For those interested, the finale of the Mafia Championship Season 3 ended a bit over a week ago, and you can read the game here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...he-Koopa-Troop

136 communities, 10 games and almost 6 months. In the end, the townies took home the victory, and Whiskeyjack from the westeros community was crowned the ultimate champion

Interest in a hydra event?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event", so it's finally gonna happen. If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send one or multiple hydras of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun

So maybe your community would also be interested in this. If so and if you're wanting to play and have a partner, please send me a PM on this site within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back then and give you more information. Alternatively, you don't need to, but if you want, you can also go ahead and directly sign up in this thread, which also has a bit more info: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...dra-Event-2016

Comment

• 6 months??? Jesus christ
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Cory do it with me
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Yo monk if you want to be an interim BDL owner swag's team is available.
                      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Anyone who isn't monk interested for ****s and giggles
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                          Yo monk if you want to be an interim BDL owner swag's team is available.
                          Uhhhhh

ok

I will go and do things in an hour or so
                          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I'm already in, with the honor of being paired with famous musician and overall good guy Beck
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• someone see if clov wants to join with me
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                someone see if clov wants to join with me
                                I'm not participating, but I appreciate the thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X