This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    My ability is werid. I can go out durning any phase to hunt to get meat for my butcher shop. If at night I can find something (thats how it was phrased in the write up). If i hunt at day i cant vote but can't be lynched.
    So are you like the butcher that uses human meat in your pies like in Sweeney Todd? If not, what does going out to hunt meat mean? Because I am pretty sure that means nothing but killing something which really doesn't bode well for anyone.

Comment

• Time to get this party started.

Lynch Body Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
        Time to get this party started.

Lynch Body Burner
        Who did you target last night creepy Dr?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          He said he was role blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            He likely sent in a target though.

Comment

So are you like the butcher that uses human meat in your pies like in Sweeney Todd? If not, what does going out to hunt meat mean? Because I am pretty sure that means nothing but killing something which really doesn't bode well for anyone.
              Read the write up of my death I took a shot at an animal an missed

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Yeah but he still might be curious.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Prodigy but it really didn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  But I'm not a Zombie. I also doubt Zombies would be in medieval mafia.

I can see why you'd be suspicious of that , but I'm still the butcher and still town.
                  Well he had one guy die in flames and something about a necromancer which is exactly where you would find zombies

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  Me too. The only information we had on BB was that he was town. We know nothing of his ability. To me, the butcher sounds like a killing role. A butcher is often used as another name for a killer. I can't think of any obvious role a butcher would have. He could have been recruited by a faction as part of his resurrection. It's definitely a fear for me.
                  Big fear, we don't need to give scum more kills than they've had already

Originally posted by Xero View Post
                  So if he was revived by someone who isn't town, that means he isn't town. Which means he's scum and therefore should be our first victim as no one has stepped forward and said they were gonna revive him we can only assume that the intentions for raising BB is bad.
                  This is true as well, the reviver is probably one shot, why would they revive him and stay quiet?

Comment

So I got role-blocked last night so nothing exciting for me today.
                    What exactly did the PM saying you're roleblocked say?

Comment

• I am off for the night, so dont wonder when I dont respond/vote/etc

Comment

• Write up of my death

Crouching, bow and arrow drawn, stalking... All are words that could describe the man who is in the wilderness on this evening. He sees his intended target and pulls an arrow and knocks it. Body Burner takes his time lining up his shot on the kill and he releases... The arrow goes whizzing by the animal - missing it only by inches - but startled by it, runs off.
                        I dont have a kill ability.

Comment

Prodigy but it really didn't matter.
                          Why Prodigy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            What exactly did the PM saying you're roleblocked say?
                            The lock on my cabinet had been switched.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Elder Scrolls reference, love it.
                              See? I mean he's played the games and they're set in a aesthetically similar fantasy world

Comment

He sounds like a commuter. But I'm not sure he came back with the same ability

Comment

Working...
                                X