Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone else that's been quite for a couple of days now is Hyperborean. He chose to vote for Vfan day 1 along with Wraith. But didn't vote at all on Day 2.

Something just seems fishy there to me.

Lynch Hyperborean

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      I'm not seeing a better suspect for a guy to never lynch cause he's so awesome than Bodyburner right now. Can people help me out?
      Thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
        Someone else that's been quite for a couple of days now is Hyperborean. He chose to vote for Vfan day 1 along with Wraith. But didn't vote at all on Day 2.

Lynch Hyperborean
        I wasnt online for most of the day 2.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Xero/Ckane/CJ

That entire situation seems pretty weird to me.

Comment

• I apologize for any grammatical error. My laptop is dying because the Heat Sink quit working and the keyboard heats up an misses keystrokes every now and then.

I have a new on on order that shoul be here after Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
              Someone else that's been quite for a couple of days now is Hyperborean. He chose to vote for Vfan day 1 along with Wraith. But didn't vote at all on Day 2.

Lynch Hyperborean
              Totally forgot Hyper was playing, nice catch.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              I'm not seeing a better suspect than Bodyburner right now. Can people help me out?
              I'd prefer to lynch Xero, Ckane because they may be the killer or CJ because something doesn't add up.
              Also Tango has garnered suspicion but I don't know if it's lynchworthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                Totally forgot Hyper was playing, nice catch.

I'd prefer to lynch Xero, Ckane because they may be the killer or CJ because something doesn't add up.
                Also Tango has garnered suspicion but I don't know if it's lynchworthy.
                What's the evidence on Tango?

You're ok with the BB revival?

Comment

I think the evidence against Tango is just suspicion. I think the BB revival can just be looked at tonight by an investigator. If he turns up Mafia/Indy I'd say he's framed because I don't think the Mafia would have a reviver, if he comes up zombie/whatever I think we have to lynch. If he comes back town though, we have a confirmed by death - town member. It's similar to the MD4L non-lynch in mafia 2, we can probably wait a day to make sure we're not wasting our time and killing someone who could be useful (I know this messed up in mafia 2, but that was a complete screw up).
                  If I was ranking suspects right now it'd be 1. Xero 2. Ckane 3. CJ

Comment

I'm fine with the BB revival because the Necromancer is dead.

I woud prefer not to lynch Tango if for nothing else than to keep lynching whoever Vitor tells us to.

Comment

• I'm leaning towards Xero, because it seems like he's a poisoner, and while there might be suspicious activity by Vitor or Tango, it's more of just posting. Keeping them around might come back to bite us in the ass, but I think it would do more harm if we let Xero hang around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                        If I was ranking suspects right now it'd be 1. Xero 2. Ckane 3. CJ
                        So I'm confused, why do I get the honor of being #1 again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          I'm leaning towards Xero, because it seems like he's a poisoner, and while there might be suspicious activity by Vitor or Tango, it's more of just posting. Keeping them around might come back to bite us in the ass, but I think it would do more harm if we let Xero hang around.
                          False.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                            False.
                            Oh, sorry. Then I have no reason to target you. I'll go back and figure out somebody else to target, then.

Comment

• Well, either Xero or CJay is lying.

On night one, Cjay claimed he partially role-blocked Xero. However, Xero denies that claim and says that he wasnt role-blocked at all.

My vote is going to whoever can explain themselves better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                                So I'm confused, why do I get the honor of being #1 again?
                                Well something is off with the mass of role blocks.
                                CJay said he roleblocked you and Ckane and no-one died from the mafia (I think, it's a theory). NCharge was incapacitated and nobody else mentioned role blocking anyone meaning we have maximum of 3 people roleblocked assuming someone's silent, with another incapacitated.
                                Night 2 CJay says he roleblocked Kaiser and no-one. Paddy said he was robbed (I'm guessing blocked) and you also claimed role blocked. Making 4 blockers and 1 incapacitation.
                                Something is off and more of it revolves around you than anyone else, thus you get #1 and they get 2 and 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X