X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Well, either Xero or CJay is lying.

On night one, Cjay claimed he partially role-blocked Xero. However, Xero denies that claim and says that he wasnt role-blocked at all.

My vote is going to whoever can explain themselves better.
    To clarify, I will vote for the person who fails to explain themselves. Not the person I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
      Well something is off with the mass of role blocks.
      CJay said he roleblocked you and Ckane and no-one died from the mafia (I think, it's a theory). NCharge was incapacitated and nobody else mentioned role blocking anyone meaning we have maximum of 3 people roleblocked assuming someone's silent, with another incapacitated.
      Night 2 CJay says he roleblocked Kaiser and no-one. Paddy said he was robbed (I'm guessing blocked) and you also claimed role blocked. Making 4 blockers and 1 incapacitation.
      Something is off and more of it revolves around you than anyone else, thus you get #1 and they get 2 and 3.
      My being robbed worked like a role block

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        You haven't confessed what your role is yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          Well something is off with the mass of role blocks.
          CJay said he roleblocked you and Ckane and no-one died from the mafia (I think, it's a theory). NCharge was incapacitated and nobody else mentioned role blocking anyone meaning we have maximum of 3 people roleblocked assuming someone's silent, with another incapacitated.
          Night 2 CJay says he roleblocked Kaiser and no-one. Paddy said he was robbed (I'm guessing blocked) and you also claimed role blocked. Making 4 blockers and 1 incapacitation.
          Something is off and more of it revolves around you than anyone else, thus you get #1 and they get 2 and 3.
          Paddy's ability was likely robbed along with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            You haven't confessed what your role is yet?
            Nope.

Neither have you.

Comment

Nope.

Neither have you.
              I was asking since you were role blocked.

Comment

I was asking since you were role blocked.
                I was pointing it out to you because you were asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Well, either Xero or CJay is lying.

On night one, Cjay claimed he partially role-blocked Xero. However, Xero denies that claim and says that he wasnt role-blocked at all.

My vote is going to whoever can explain themselves better.
                  CJay himself said his attempt to role block me was, in other words, a half assed attempt. And the fact that people saw me post that I targeted CKane that night and CKane's admitting that he had been drugged clearly proves that CJay does in fact NOT have a role block ability as my ability very well did work. While CKane was drugged it wasn't a kidnapping/knock out/incapacitate effect as it would have been in the Night post update, but rather an attempt by me to protect CKane from an attack.

Comment

I was pointing it out to you because you were asking.
                    Kinda got confused. You revealed your role pretty quickly in Rio. Just making sure.

Comment

Kinda got confused. You revealed your role pretty quickly in Rio. Just making sure.
                      I did when I had information that benefited the town, until then there's not much reason to paint a target on my back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                        CJay himself said his attempt to role block me was, in other words, a half assed attempt. And the fact that people saw me post that I targeted CKane that night and CKane's admitting that he had been drugged clearly proves that CJay does in fact NOT have a role block ability as my ability very well did work. While CKane was drugged it wasn't a kidnapping/knock out/incapacitate effect as it would have been in the Night post update, but rather an attempt by me to protect CKane from an attack.
                        It doesn't clearly prove that CJay doesn't have a role block ability. His ability could have a chance of failure.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Paddy's ability was likely robbed along with it.
                          Any idea if this is true? IIRC Simonds burgled houses and stole the role info from there.

Comment

• Just for clarity purposes, CJay role-claimed an ability changer rather than a role-blocking role. He used his ability on the first night on Xero to be a role-blocker. CJay used his ability on Kaiser on Night 2 but didn't say what he changed Kaiser's ability to.

Xero role-claimed that he was a dodgy doctor. He was a protector and role-blocker in one role.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                              Just for clarity purposes, CJay role-claimed an ability changer rather than a role-blocking role. He used his ability on the first night on Xero to be a role-blocker. CJay used his ability on Kaiser on Night 2 but didn't say what he changed Kaiser's ability to.

Xero role-claimed that he was a dodgy doctor. He was a protector and role-blocker in one role.
                              CJay said he changed Kaiser's to role block as well I think, I'll try to find the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                                Alright

Cjay said this:
                                Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                Xero has a night ability and I semi blocked him last night, I think he ended up roleblocking NChange. He could of been trying to kill NChange or save him as the doctor
                                Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                I changed his ability. He roleblocked instead of whatever his normal ability is.

Cjay claims that he gave you a role block ability, do you deny that? And are you saying that when you drugged Ckane, you were using your own ability?

Just want to get your side of the story straight before I start asking him questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X