This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
    Any idea if this is true? IIRC Simonds burgled houses and stole the role info from there.
    I wasn't told. I was made turn out my pockets

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Just for clarity purposes, CJay role-claimed an ability changer rather than a role-blocking role. He used his ability on the first night on Xero to be a role-blocker. CJay used his ability on Kaiser on Night 2 but didn't say what he changed Kaiser's ability to.

Xero role-claimed that he was a dodgy doctor. He was a protector and role-blocker in one role.
      Ok, I backtracked this is the conversation.
      Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      I targeted chg to change his ability. Whoops
      Suspects are
      1. Xero
      2. Tango
      3. Sit
      Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      Okay this is strange, I targeted chg but there was a 'storm' and I went for kaiser instead. I changed it to investigate but he didn't use his ability last night.

Anyone else get that storm thing?

Comment

Any idea if this is true? IIRC Simonds burgled houses and stole the role info from there.
        Simonds robbed people and stole abilities that they had. He did it to me.

Comment

• I'm somewhat worried about Cjay's ability because what happend when he changes someone's ability into a killing ability. For instance. He knows BB has an information gathering ability but causes him to kill instead to frame him.

That kind of ability changing seems like something a Framer would do.

Comment

Ok, I backtracked this is the conversation.
            Yeah I forgot that he got redirected so I'm gonna repost what I said with all the information present:

CJay role-claimed an ability changer rather than a role-blocking role. He used his ability on the first night on Xero to be a role-blocker. CJay used his ability on Chg but he was likely targeted by a role re-director so his target was switched to Kaiser on Night 2 but didn't say what he changed Kaiser's ability to.

Xero role-claimed that he was a dodgy doctor. He was a protector and role-blocker in one role.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
              I'm somewhat worried about Cjay's ability because what happend when he changes someone's ability into a killing ability. For instance. He knows BB has an information gathering ability but causes him to kill instead to frame him.

That kind of ability changing seems like something a Framer would do.
              Is that an of instance, cause that isnt true

Comment

• I'm also worried that CJay may have to cycle through abilities.

Night 1 - Roleblocking
                Night 2 - Investigate
                Night 3 - Killing??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Cjay claims that he gave you a role block ability, do you deny that? And are you saying that when you drugged Ckane, you were using your own ability?

Just want to get your side of the story straight before I start asking him questions.
                  Well my ability isn't to drug people to make sure they don't go out, I think that was just some details/fluff to make the game-play intriguing. But maybe that is what I do I swap people's drinks with medicine so they fall asleep early.

Comment

• I think Xero's role is often called Paranoid Doctor

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?...aranoid_Doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      Is that an of instance, cause that isnt true
                      What about the "who knows what you might find out there bit" ?

Comment

• I knew Chg wasn't town. But noooo, nobody wants to hop on the bandwagon to lynch the Mafia-God, right?

Jerks.

Anyways, what'd I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          What about the "who knows what you might find out there bit" ?
                          well i havent had a chance to find that out. I was saying that it was a possiblity thats what it meant, but I have to have a chance to use it

Comment

• Again, Paddy if you had an ability that would cause problems, someone else likely has it for this coming night.

Comment

• Well how about this.

Night 1: CJay targets me to roleblock it fails.
                              Night 2: Cjay targets me AGAIN and this time it works?

Something that someone said earlier of it having a 50/50 of working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                                Something that someone said earlier of it having a 50/50 of working.
                                **50/50 chance

Comment

Working...
                                X