This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Again, Paddy if you had an ability that would cause problems, someone else likely has it for this coming night.
    It won't.

Comment

• Catching up. Is it night or day right now?
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        It won't.
        Ok, but be known someone likely stole what you do.

Comment

• I have to sleep soon, I have to be up in 7 hours, looks like the lynch will be going til tomorrow

Comment

• Guys, I'm defiantly town. If you lynch me your losing someone with a pretty good ability. I changed xerox ability and potentially saved ckane. Last night I found out that kaiser has a night ability. Seriously this would be a wasted lynch and reeks of mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Catching up. Is it night or day right now?

Day 3. Chg was killed last night and Body Burner Revived.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                Guys, I'm defiantly town. If you lynch me your losing someone with a pretty good ability. I changed xerox ability and potentially saved ckane. Last night I found out that kaiser has a night ability. Seriously this would be a wasted lynch and reeks of mafia.
                So you are absolutely positive that you at least partially role blocked Xero the other night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                  Well how about this.

Night 1: CJay targets me to roleblock it fails.
                  Night 2: Cjay targets me AGAIN and this time it works?

Something that someone said earlier of it having a 50/50 of working.
                  I targeted you on night 1 only. Last night it was kaiser

Comment

I targeted you on night 1 only. Last night it was kaiser
                    If Kaiser can confirm this that would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      So you are absolutely positive that you at least partially role blocked Xero the other night?
                      Yes 100%. as for the killing issue im afraid they're isnt much I can say about that. It's a concern

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        If Kaiser can confirm this that would be great.
                        People don't find out that it's been changed. That's probably why it's taken xero so long to put together a defence. And sorry I know that sounds shady as hell but I'm trying to be as honest as possible

Comment

People don't find out that it's been changed. That's probably why it's taken xero so long to put together a defence. And sorry I know that sounds shady as hell but I'm trying to be as honest as possible
                          You're one to talk.

You haven't given one scrap of a good defense while I've been explaining to every person that comes on here the same story.

Comment

Guys, I'm defiantly town. If you lynch me your losing someone with a pretty good ability. I changed xerox ability and potentially saved ckane. Last night I found out that kaiser has a night ability. Seriously this would be a wasted lynch and reeks of mafia.
                            I'm not saying I don't believe you, but saying something "reeks of mafia" just always strikes me as scum thing to say.

I really wish the inactives would weigh in, I always want to lynch them but I can't tell if they're laying low or just ignoring the game.

Comment

Well you said that if he had used his ability that night, it would have changed to an investigative ability. So he would have probably learned the results at least. But if Kaiser can confirm that he didnt use his ability last night then you should be safe.

Comment

• guys... let's just lynch Tango
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X