Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Or be an alcoholic.
    Yea but thats not limited to alaska

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Let's be real, there's not a whole lot to do in Alaska.
      Yeah I grew up in Chicago. While there are not any pro teams in the state or anyone near us that's the only difference between here and everywhere else. Please don't be ignorant it only makes you look stupid.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Yea but thats not limited to alaska
        It's a big part of what they do, though. You ever see that show Alaskan State Troopers? 90% of the calls are alcoholics.

        Comment


        • Not to mention it's Sunday and there's this barbaric game called football that we watch on the village communal TV sometimes. Riveting sport I tell you.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Xero View Post
            Yeah I grew up in Chicago. While there are not any pro teams in the state or anyone near us that's the only difference between here and everywhere else. Please don't be ignorant it only makes you look stupid.
            But you live in Alaska. I said there's not a lot to do in Alaska. How does growing up in Chicago change that?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
              It's a big part of what they do, though. You ever see that show Alaskan State Troopers? 90% of the calls are alcoholics.
              No Ill have to check it out

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                It's a big part of what they do, though. You ever see that show Alaskan State Troopers? 90% of the calls are alcoholics.
                Or meth.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Xero View Post
                  Or meth.
                  Haha, yes!! I love that show. Meth is bad though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    But you live in Alaska. I said there's not a lot to do in Alaska. How does growing up in Chicago change that?
                    Ok. I'll talk slow and use little words so you'll understand.

                    There. Is. Little. Difference. Between. Things. To. Do. Here. And. Chicago. Capisce?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Xero View Post
                      Ok. I'll talk slow and use little words so you'll understand.

                      There. Is. Little. Difference. Between. Things. To. Do. Here. And. Chicago. Capisce?
                      Ooooh I get it. So both places suck. My original point stands. Don't poison me tonight dirty DR.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Xero View Post
                        What a coincidence so do I. But for him just to come out of no where and say let's just lynch some one on a whim with no explanation is far fetched at least.
                        Yeah that was totally out of nowhere...
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                        Team CKane

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                          Xero role-claimed that he was a dodgy doctor. He was a protector and role-blocker in one role.
                          First night he drugged me, which kept me from going out and using my ability, so the role blocking aspect checks out. Unless you're gonna make the argument that keeping me from going out protects me, we can't confirm the protector part of it. So far the doctor aspect is only based on his word.

                          Comment


                          • Sitisfit

                            The tango thing doesn't make any sense. I want him to elaborate more on it, or die.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              Yeah that was totally out of nowhere...
                              And saying to lynch Tango wasn't?

                              Comment


                              • Sit, you said "lynch tango, trust me". There's no trust in this game without proof.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X