X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Wheres the logic in that? Hes obviously some sort of investigator
    If he investigated Hunter and learned he was the survivalist, I think he would have learned ckane's role too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Ask Swag
      Im pretty sure that revealing other players role information is something that only Vitor would do.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        If he investigated Hunter and learned he was the survivalist, I think he would have learned ckane's role too.
        Like I said, it doesn't always work out that way.

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
        Im pretty sure that revealing other players role information is something that only Vitor would do.
        Touche.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Unlynch ibmg

Comment

Unlynch ibmg
            Thank ya

Going to dinner soon, I'll be back on later tonight. Don't kill me town. Scum vote me plz
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• If Hunter is the Survivalist, and he's pretty much come out and said he was, then he could be a variant of the Survivor and his goal is to survive X# of Days. Usually it's a non-Town Role.

So in an effort to move this day phase along.

Unlynch Hyperborean

Lynch Hunter

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                If Hunter is the Survivalist, and he's pretty much come out and said he was, then he could be a variant of the Survivor and his goal is to survive X# of Days. Usually it's a non-Town Role.

So in an effort to move this day phase along.

Unlynch Hyperborean

Lynch Hunter
                That's all we're going on?

He hasn't said much about his role.

Comment

• I think IBMG or MDB are hiding something.

Comment

• SirA has done nothing but made random posts voting for random people.

He's sorta suspect.

Comment

• Since im not going to be around for the next 15 hours or so, I figure I will just vote now.

Lynch Xero

There are just too many uncertainties with him. He is just too sketchy. Either him or Cjay is lying, and I an leaning towards Xero as the liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        SirA has done nothing but made random posts voting for random people.

He's sorta suspect.
                        I'm just bored with inactivity. But that's to be expected on Sunday I guess.

Comment

• Unlynch Body Burner

I looked back a couple of pages realized I voted for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                            Unlynch Body Burner

I looked back a couple of pages realized I voted for him.
                            Just out of curiosity, what is the name of your role?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what is the name of your role?
                              Crude Physician

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Xero/Ckane/CJ

That entire situation seems pretty weird to me.
                                Yup, I think one of htem is scum for sure and maybe two.

Originally posted by Carling View Post
                                Any idea if this is true? IIRC Simonds burgled houses and stole the role info from there.
                                Simonds stole that persons ability for the next night.

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                                Yeah I forgot that he got redirected so I'm gonna repost what I said with all the information present:

CJay role-claimed an ability changer rather than a role-blocking role. He used his ability on the first night on Xero to be a role-blocker. CJay used his ability on Chg but he was likely targeted by a role re-director so his target was switched to Kaiser on Night 2 but didn't say what he changed Kaiser's ability to.

Xero role-claimed that he was a dodgy doctor. He was a protector and role-blocker in one role.
                                How quickly did Xero say that he targeted CKane? Did Ckane already state that he was role-blocked? I really think that Xero is scum.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                                I think Xero's role is often called Paranoid Doctor

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?...aranoid_Doctor
                                Body Burner was paranoid doctor last time though and he did not know that he had role-blocking capability
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X