Crude Physician
    And what does it do exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      Sounds like a dirty Dr. doesn't it?

Comment

• My role is town--not independent.

I'm interested in hearing what, if anything, Sitisfit will say about Tango, or perhaps it's just some sort of European animosity.

MDB sticking up for Tango so quickly is also interesting o.O

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
          My role is town--not independent.

I'm interested in hearing what, if anything, Sitisfit will say about Tango, or perhaps it's just some sort of European animosity.

MDB sticking up for Tango so quickly is also interesting
          o.O
          Foreigners.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            Sounds like a dirty Dr. doesn't it?
            Ehhhh, I don't know what to think. It's a weird situation I'm in and I have no idea what to do.

Comment

• I'm doing this because he is the most questionable one right now, and I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be able to check the board for probably another fourteen hours, and I at least want to get a name out there so I'm not completely out of the voting, like I was one Day One. If anybody has any great compelling arguments for somebody else, I'm certainly open to hearing them - my vote is DEFINITELY not set in stone. That being said...

Lynch Xero

Comment

It's a doctor role but the sub text is just flavoring and emphasizing that the way I go about saving people is unorthodox but it works. And as cool as it would be to have a role-block ability tagged on with that I don't.

Comment

• 3 votes for me now I think. Maybe 4. Idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    First night he drugged me, which kept me from going out and using my ability, so the role blocking aspect checks out. Unless you're gonna make the argument that keeping me from going out protects me, we can't confirm the protector part of it. So far the doctor aspect is only based on his word.
                    People were talking about role-blocking and I gave the information that was available. It was why I said he role-claimed rather than saying Xero is X.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    How quickly did Xero say that he targeted CKane? Did Ckane already state that he was role-blocked? I really think that Xero is scum.
                    I can't remember it was part of that painful Kaiser, VF, Xero battle that lasted 10 pages and I felt none the wiser. Ckane stated later that day and just above your post that he was roleblocked however doesn't know anything about whether he was protected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                      It's a doctor role but the sub text is just flavoring and emphasizing that the way I go about saving people is unorthodox but it works. And as cool as it would be to have a role-block ability tagged on with that I don't.
                      Why do people think you can role block too?

Comment

Why do people think you can role block too?
                        Someone posted something about me being something along the lines of the Paranoid Doctor stated in the Mafia Wiki.

Comment

• lynch xero
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                            Someone posted something about me being something along the lines of the Paranoid Doctor stated in the Mafia Wiki.
                            Do you remember who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              My role is town--not independent.

MDB sticking up for Tango so quickly is also interesting o.O
                              Don't remember this. Can you refresh my memory with a post #?

Comment

Do you remember who?
                                Paddy did.

Comment

Working...
                                X