This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    Can we just put it out in the open a little more?

You say you have the ability to change the person you target's ability to role block. Why am i hearing your ability cycles through abilities to change your target's to?
    No no, sorry for being confusing guys here is my role:

I am a role changer (and as a result semi roleblocker) each night I pm swag someone's name and he changes their ability for the night to a random one. They are unaware of the change (see xero's slow response to me) but swag pm's me what it was changed to. How would I have known that xero was roleblocking that night? On the 2nd night I went on a hunch and targeted chg, however the storm redirected me to kaiser who has a night ability (so in that way i also have an investigative role) but he chose not to use it because either he didnt get a pm in or he is limited in how many times he can use his role. If he had of used it, then it would of been investigate. This has lead some people to speculate tonight I will change someone's ability to kill. This is a very real concern and there's not much I can do about it.

It's a pretty powerful role I think and that's why I'm trying to be open about how I've used it so far. In town aligned and have the standard win condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      No no, sorry for being confusing guys here is my role:

I am a role changer (and as a result semi roleblocker) each night I pm swag someone's name and he changes their ability for the night to a random one. They are unaware of the change (see xero's slow response to me) but swag pm's me what it was changed to. How would I have known that xero was roleblocking that night? On the 2nd night I went on a hunch and targeted chg, however the storm redirected me to kaiser who has a night ability (so in that way i also have an investigative role) but he chose not to use it because either he didnt get a pm in or he is limited in how many times he can use his role. If he had of used it, then it would of been investigate. This has lead some people to speculate tonight I will change someone's ability to kill. This is a very real concern and there's not much I can do about it.

It's a pretty powerful role I think and that's why I'm trying to be open about how I've used it so far. In town aligned and have the standard win condition.

OK thanks that clears it up. Obviously we can't be sure you're town but I'm willing to believe your role for now. I'd say there's a chance you could make someone kill someone but it would have to be very rare.

Comment

• I'm getting very impatient with this lynch but we should definitely take our time. It's not likely we'll get super lucky and take down 3 scum in one go again

Comment

• I'm leaning towards lynching xero but I'm worried he might be the doctor or a roleblocker and an asset to the town. I'd like to hear from kaiser now that I know he has a night ability.

Comment

• Forget that, isn't kaiser doomed anyway?

Comment

• Im willing to lynch IBMG Or Mdb. Or Cent.

One of them has to be scum.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Forget that, isn't kaiser doomed anyway?
                If he isn't, he's lying

Comment

Forget that, isn't kaiser doomed anyway?
                  Supposedly.

STUNT

Comment

• So, Um... Any theories we can follow?

STUNT

Comment

• Don't understand the mdb suspicion? Is there anything behind it or just a hunch?

Comment

• Just dropping in to say that I will be out of the office most of the day but will try and get back on around 3PM EST myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          Im willing to lynch IBMG Or Mdb. Or Cent.

One of them has to be scum.
                          I'm on my phone right now so I can't check, didn't jlash outright accuse Cent and then say there was one from the other list of suspects.

Also Carling should still be on the list because double vote doesn't guarantee townie

Comment

Don't understand the mdb suspicion? Is there anything behind it or just a hunch?
                            Jlash has him on a list of people, one of which is scum. We need the investigators to check each one out and tell us who's scum. Investigators will make themselves known when they fund scum

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              100 player. I know Cent is scum, I accounted for that. He slipped and said he's got multiple win-cons which is an indy quality.
                              There it is. That's all I need.

lynch centurion

Comment

• Cent was acting odd earlier. I chalked it up to a Jester role.

Comment

Working...
                                X