X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Well, first of all, No Lynch on Day 1 is a bad strategy. Odds of hitting power roles is small, but ~1/6 chance of hitting Mafia. I'll take those odds any day of the week with no information.

And you always have something. Whether you realize it or not, there is more telling information in the thread than any PM sent from the Mod in the game can ever tell you.
    Word.

Just from what happened on Day Two (when you dumbasses didn't just go for the no lynch cuz we has nuthin lulz) I pegged MPG as scum, Kaiser as the village idiot and CJay/..someone else? as townies for sure.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Well, first of all, No Lynch on Day 1 is a bad strategy. Odds of hitting power roles is small, but ~1/6 chance of hitting Mafia. I'll take those odds any day of the week with no information.

And you always have something. Whether you realize it or not, there is more telling information in the thread than any PM sent from the Mod in the game can ever tell you.
    Well then why aren't you better at these games?

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    How do you go with something when you have nothing? When mafia sees the town has nothing, they'll just hang back and comment here and there to stay active and add to the fodder.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Sancho.
    That rat fuck.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    You don't have to go No Lynch, you just have to go with something. In-game behavior is a heck of a lot more telling than anything a Mod sends in a PM... Seriously, there same people speed-lynched several times in a row... It is not hard to figure out.
    How do you go with something when you have nothing? When mafia sees the town has nothing, they'll just hang back and comment here and there to stay active and add to the fodder.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Also, who killed me in this game?
    Sancho.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Also, who killed me in this game?

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Mafia I: Town won
    Mafia II: Zombies won
    Mafia Rio Sheety: Second faction won (pseudo-Zombie faction)
    Medieval Mafia: Mafia won

Yeah, town has won once.
    I was in on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Carling
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    yeah I realize that, I just wish I had a bit more luck because out of my 6 targets, 5 of them were independent/mafia: Hyper, Prodigy, mpg, mdb, Sancho.
    When I stole it I targeted Paddy so technically you targeted the entire mafia.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Reason why you died.
    Carling targeted you to incapacitate you, but the storm redirected his ability. lucky dog

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied

Never suspected Hyper at all, robbed him on night 1 and all he had was leaves and flowers, so i didn't think he was scum.
    Reason why you died.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernCharge
    replied
    Never hit in the percentage on the simulation :/
    yeah I realize that, I just wish I had a bit more luck because out of my 6 targets, 5 of them were independent/mafia: Hyper, Prodigy, mpg, mdb, Sancho.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    Yeah Sancho and Mdb didn't even pretend they were not working together, but between Paddy being independent and them not voting for him, Taylor clearing mdb and Sancho showing up as Tenebrae aligned I got a bit confused and didn't stick to my guns.
    Yeah, the Mafia caught some breaks down the stretch with hitting on their death abilities that they didn't know about.

Leave a comment:

• Sitisfit
    replied
    You don't have to go No Lynch, you just have to go with something. In-game behavior is a heck of a lot more telling than anything a Mod sends in a PM... Seriously, there same people speed-lynched several times in a row... It is not hard to figure out.
    Yeah Sancho and Mdb didn't even pretend they were not working together, but between Paddy being independent and them not voting for him, Taylor clearing mdb and Sancho showing up as Tenebrae aligned I got a bit confused and didn't stick to my guns.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Remember when I was pushing hard over and over again for a mdb lynch??? Yeah, good times.

I also had Sancho pegged, and toward the end of my time, Paddy.

Never suspected Hyper at all, robbed him on night 1 and all he had was leaves and flowers, so i didn't think he was scum.

My role was basically a role-block, and didn't reveal much information. Swag said that I could kidnap people and learn their alignment, but it never happened.
    Never hit in the percentage on the simulation :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X