X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorthernCharge
    replied
    Remember when I was pushing hard over and over again for a mdb lynch??? Yeah, good times.

I also had Sancho pegged, and toward the end of my time, Paddy.

Never suspected Hyper at all, robbed him on night 1 and all he had was leaves and flowers, so i didn't think he was scum.

My role was basically a role-block, and didn't reveal much information. Swag said that I could kidnap people and learn their alignment, but it never happened.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Just an ounce of love, sugar and arsen...al of other spices.
    Awe, you shouldn't have </3

Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Sometimes there's points where you literally have no information to work on, and it's tough to keep going "no lynch" while the mafia keeps getting to take people out. Sometimes it's lose/lose.
    You don't have to go No Lynch, you just have to go with something. In-game behavior is a heck of a lot more telling than anything a Mod sends in a PM... Seriously, there same people speed-lynched several times in a row... It is not hard to figure out.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Mafia I: Town won
    Mafia II: Zombies won
    Mafia Rio Sheety: Second faction won (pseudo-Zombie faction)
    Medieval Mafia: Mafia won

Yeah, town has won once.
    2 Cult, 1 Mafia, 1 Town.

I'm still the greatest.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Has the town won only once?
    Mafia I: Town won
    Mafia II: Zombies won
    Mafia Rio Sheety: Second faction won (pseudo-Zombie faction)
    Medieval Mafia: Mafia won

Yeah, town has won once.

Leave a comment:

• Carling
    replied
    Town, Mafia, Zombies and 'Old School' all have one victory, we've yet to have a faction win multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by Tango View Post
    The town lost b/c it jumped on lynches. Taking our time doesnt do any harm. Just mafia gets eager for night and might try to start a lynch...
    Sometimes there's points where you literally have no information to work on, and it's tough to keep going "no lynch" while the mafia keeps getting to take people out. Sometimes it's lose/lose.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sitisfit
    replied
    So Sancho and mdb were mafia all along? Well at least I don't have to feel like a complete idiot

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    The town lost b/c it jumped on lynches. Taking our time doesnt do any harm. Just mafia gets eager for night and might try to start a lynch...
    The town lost because they used JLash's numbers when they were flawed. Once the double vote or secret vote was being used then the numbers become inaccurate. The biggest mistake that I made all game was putting wraith with the secret vote, that was just dumb on my part. I shouldn't have said anything about who held it. If Taylor and/or anybody else who was number crunching up to day 10 spent a little bit more time looking at behavior in thread then they would have figured out who the mafia was without numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Yay cupcake. You better NOT have put anything bad in this!
    Just an ounce of love, sugar and arsen...al of other spices.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    It was more of a reference to myself being a dead man walking after... well, you know...

But since I hurt your fellings SwAg Im willing to offer consolation, here, please eat this cupcake.
    If the Town lynches you I'll be sad

Yay cupcake. You better NOT have put anything bad in this!

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    You'd kill me by Night 3? Why? :/
    It was more of a reference to myself being a dead man walking after... well, you know...

But since I hurt your fellings SwAg Im willing to offer consolation, here, please eat this cupcake.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Depends on if Im playing or hosting, though you would still have to post 500 posts/in game day
    You'd kill me by Night 3? Why? :/

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    You guys think I can get to 1000 posts in the next before the Mafia kill me?
    Depends on if Im playing or hosting, though you would still have to post 500 posts/in game day

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    You guys think I can get to 1000 posts in the next before the Mafia kill me?

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Maybe you just arent as good at this game as you pretend to be ?
    I never said I was good. I said I was lucky. I am quite aware I suck

Leave a comment:

Working...
X