This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Is there a reason why you left out Deaner and Clowdyx from your list?
    Paddy is another one that was left off of it, despite not voting day 1, and voting day 2.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      I dont see your name on the first day lynch votes.
      Really? I thought I voted. Oh well, investigate me if you must.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        Paddy is another one that was left off of it, despite not voting day 1, and voting day 2.
        Good eyes.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• But remember, there is a Framer out there somewhere.

Comment

• JLash, does your ability differentiate between mafia and indy, or does it just state how many non-town members voted each night?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              JLash, does your ability differentiate between mafia and indy, or does it just state how many non-town members voted each night?
              I mean each day.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Check da OP brah
                Foreshadowing much Swag?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  Centurion is an odd one
                  This pretty much sums up everything i just read
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    So JLash, what does this mean with your numbers?
                    I just got home, and looked at my notes. I did write down that Deaner and Clowdyx voted day 2. I actually have them right next to each other. Somehow I missed Paddy totally. If I get to the next day I'm gonna have to triple check everything before I show results.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    JLash, does your ability differentiate between mafia and indy, or does it just state how many non-town members voted each night?
                    Exactly. I guess since it doesn't matter because the town needs any non town member gone to win right?

I missed three guys from day 2 and that's totally my fault. Cent had me fooled with the multiple WC's and just looking to be lynched. I've never seen a townie with multiple WC's and I just went with it. Again, I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      I just got home, and looked at my notes. I did write down that Deaner and Clowdyx voted day 2. I actually have them right next to each other. Somehow I missed Paddy totally. If I get to the next day I'm gonna have to triple check everything before I show results.

Exactly. I guess since it doesn't matter because the town needs any non town member gone to win right?

I missed three guys from day 2 and that's totally my fault. Cent had me fooled with the multiple WC's and just looking to be lynched. I've never seen a townie with multiple WC's and I just went with it. Again, I apologize.
                      Well we definitely want to see those lists when you have them

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        Well we definitely want to see those lists when you have them
                        I can't do anything with day 3's vote until the night phase is over. So assuming I make it through the night, I'll have updated numbers from todays lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Foreshadowing much Swag?
                          Huh?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• off for the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
                              Why are we lynching cent?
                              Because people are stupid.

Comment

• I didn't vote Day One (said I would have gone No Lynch if I had made it in time), then voted for VF (even though I believed his story) and then changed my vote from Xero to Centurion, because I was told that more than one win condition meant that you were not Town-Aligned.

Comment

Working...
                                X