This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Swag can you mod kill anyone who hasn't given in there PMs yet.
    I agree with this.

btw, I'll be away for the weekend so I'll be a bit limited in my checking in, I'll know closer to the time my availability so I'll either pm Swag in advance or let him know he can skip me, it's only really 24 hours so I shouldn't slow it down too much

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      I agree with this.

btw, I'll be away for the weekend so I'll be a bit limited in my checking in, I'll know closer to the time my availability so I'll either pm Swag in advance or let him know he can skip me, it's only really 24 hours so I shouldn't slow it down too much
      Soo what is your abilty ?

Comment

I agree with this.

Did anyone else read this as paddy having a night ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          Yea but townies have night abilities too. I don't think we can too much into it, but if an investigator out there hasn't sent his PM in yet maybe he can look into it.

Comment

Yeah, but it doesnt mean much. For example, my night ability in the first Mafia game was that I could target someone, and if they died, I died instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Yeah, but it doesnt mean much. For example, my night ability in the first Mafia game was that I could target someone, and if they died, I died instead.
              How bout your ability in Mafia Rio?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                How bout your ability in Mafia Rio?
                I hate you. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  I hate you. lol
                  Hit a nerve there did I?

Swag: Anyway that you could get the night phase up quicker, I want to know if I died or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Hit a nerve there did I?

Swag: Anyway that you could get the night phase up quicker, I want to know if I died or not.
                    I'm curious to know if he died or not, too.

Comment

• I have a night ability but I'm not telling any more than that.

Comment

I have a night ability but I'm not telling any more than that.
                        Scum!

Comment

• Kaiser, xero and paddy (and me I guess) with confirmed night abilities then

Comment

• That's a good point. I'll be gone from Thursday to Monday, so if I'm alive those days I won't be active.

Comment

• New rule night cant take place while im at work. this is really making the day drag

Comment

Kaiser, xero and paddy (and me I guess) with confirmed night abilities then
                                What was Kaiser's ability again?

Comment

Working...
                                X