Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    It's 5/7/8 apparently.
    Lolno. I know it wasn't that early in the game.

    I'm on 25 post per page btw.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Lolno. I know it wasn't that early in the game.

      I'm on 25 post per page btw.
      He means 5 scum night 1, 7 scum night 2 and 8 scum night 3.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        He means 5 scum night 1, 7 scum night 2 and 8 scum night 3.
        Ah thanks for the correction. Lol.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          No. I simply made a grammar error which I'm known to have.

          I said tentatively lynch BB. If the town finds someone better to lynch, I'll change my vote. I stopped questioning him when he got to that exact point.
          Unlynch MD4L

          I see that. CJay is, for some reason, out to get me. Care to elaborate? Sit too, said I was high on his list or something. Explain why since I'm here.
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

          Comment


          • Vote Summary:

            Body Burner - 1 MD4L

            IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

            IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Unlynch MD4L

              I see that. CJay is, for some reason, out to get me. Care to elaborate? Sit too, said I was high on his list or something. Explain why since I'm here.
              First of all, because people don't wanna lynch Tango. Second it just fits with JLashs numbers and I went back before the numbers of tonight and looked at your posts before the lynches and didn't think they were necessarily clearing you.
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

              Team CKane

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                First of all, because people don't wanna lynch Tango. Second it just fits with JLashs numbers and I went back before the numbers of tonight and looked at your posts before the lynches and didn't think they were necessarily clearing you.
                Is your win condition getting Tango lynched? Is that why you're on him so hard, and since I commented on that saying you might be a lynchee-type role, you wanna get me?

                His numbers were faulty anyways, and okay. Pull some of the murky posts out then.
                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                  Is your win condition getting Tango lynched? Is that why you're on him so hard, and since I commented on that saying you might be a lynchee-type role, you wanna get me?

                  His numbers were faulty anyways, and okay. Pull some of the murky posts out then.
                  Nah, it's because I don't have any investigative ability so I can only go by peoples posts and Tangos have been the most suspicious of me.

                  Your posts weren't scummy and without JLashs numbers I wouldn't have paid much attention to you tbh. But your posts could also very well be that of scum.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                  Team CKane

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    Nah, it's because I don't have any investigative ability so I can only go by peoples posts and Tangos have been the most suspicious of me.

                    Your posts weren't scummy and without JLashs numbers I wouldn't have paid much attention to you tbh. But your posts could also very well be that of scum.
                    Tango does appear scummy. Maybe it's because he's German. Shouldn't you Swiss people stay neutral though?

                    Well since his numbers were wrong, you have less of a reason to be "paying attention to me," tbh. And isn't that the point of the game? Deceive everyone?
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                    Comment


                    • Anyway

                      Day 3 Lynch (8 scum):
                      xmiamidolphin4life, NorthernCharge

                      Xero, xmpg1995, xSirApurrpos, SanchoPanza, xIBleedMidnightGreen, wraith36444

                      xClovdyx, Body Burner, xPaddyPatriot, xchicagojay, Hunter, Hyperborean, xThe Deaner, xmdb17, Sitisfit, xJLash, xThe Prodigy, xTango, xTaylor091, xVitor

                      xCenturion

                      Day 2 Lynch (7 scum)
                      Chg91, xVitor, xIBMG, xCenturion, xJLash, xSirApurrpos, xmpg1995, xClovdyx, xThe Deaner, The Kaiser, xPaddyPatriot

                      Ckane138, xTango, Vikingfag173, xTaylor091, xmdb17, Carling

                      xMD4L, xThe Prodigy, xchicagojay

                      ------------

                      People marked with an "x" voted on both days. Since there was on more scum on day 3 and Chg91 was scum, this basically means that at least 2 out of NorthernCharge, Xero, SanchoPanza, wraith36444, Body Burner, Hunter, Hyperborean and Sitisfit (Well I'm obviously town so it's really 2 out the other 7) are scum. Obviously this doesn't clear the other people but for now we should probably look at those guys first.
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                      Team CKane

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        Tango does appear scummy. Maybe it's because he's German. Shouldn't you Swiss people stay neutral though?

                        Well since his numbers were wrong, you have less of a reason to be "paying attention to me," tbh. And isn't that the point of the game? Deceive everyone?
                        His numbers weren't wrong though. He just made mistakes analyzing them and it's not as clear-cut as he made it out to be. But with SirApurrpos revealed as town there's already one more from the list of people gone, that voted on day 2 and not on day 1. So I still got every reason to pay attention to you.
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                        Team CKane

                        Comment


                        • Alright guys, I'm back...I'm still alive.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                            Anyway

                            Day 3 Lynch (8 scum):
                            xmiamidolphin4life, NorthernCharge

                            Xero, xmpg1995, xSirApurrpos, SanchoPanza, xIBleedMidnightGreen, wraith36444

                            xClovdyx, Body Burner, xPaddyPatriot, xchicagojay, Hunter, Hyperborean, xThe Deaner, xmdb17, Sitisfit, xJLash, xThe Prodigy, xTango, xTaylor091, xVitor

                            xCenturion

                            Day 2 Lynch (7 scum)
                            Chg91, xVitor, xIBMG, xCenturion, xJLash, xSirApurrpos, xmpg1995, xClovdyx, xThe Deaner, The Kaiser, xPaddyPatriot

                            Ckane138, xTango, Vikingfag173, xTaylor091, xmdb17, Carling

                            xMD4L, xThe Prodigy, xchicagojay

                            ------------

                            People marked with an "x" voted on both days. Since there was on more scum on day 3 and Chg91 was scum, this basically means that at least 2 out of NorthernCharge, Xero, SanchoPanza, wraith36444, Body Burner, Hunter, Hyperborean and Sitisfit (Well I'm obviously town so it's really 2 out the other 7) are scum. Obviously this doesn't clear the other people but for now we should probably look at those guys first.
                            Blue people are confirmed townies, either through info or death. Red is known scum.
                            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              His numbers weren't wrong though. He just made mistakes analyzing them and it's not as clear-cut as he made it out to be. But with SirApurrpos revealed as town there's already one more from the list of people gone, that voted on day 2 and not on day 1. So I still got every reason to pay attention to you.
                              I meant it as, seeing as he missed adding some people into his total list of people who voted, it's not as narrowed down to, say, me, MDB, or someone else, etc. That's what I meant by you don't have to pay as close attention to me. It's not like I'm one of two people who are possibly scum: the number could as well be 4 or 5.
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                              Comment


                              • By the way, just to throw it out there to leave no room for error: JLash is town.
                                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X