This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Blue people are confirmed townies, either through info or death. Red is known scum.
    How is Ckane confirmed townies?

And Chg was independent.

Comment

• Here is the reason I'm not dead yet, I had to hold it from you guys for a few because I would have died without telling....

I'm Jesus....I'm not kidding.

I'm Jesus, Heaven-Aligned.

My role is that I'm basically similar to the martyr but I have no win condition that states that I win when I'm lynched. However, I can save somebody if I am lynched. Poisons are ineffective against me and I cannot be killed by night. I have no night ability, I was testing people when I said that so CJay is scum because he tried copping off to people that I have a night ability when I have none. I was only saying that putting a good argument that I'm solid for the town.

I don't know what "save" means in my role PM but it says something is saved if I'm lynched in their place so I think is a good time to use it. So if you lynch me I can save something and help the town.

Lynch The Kaiser

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 1 MD4L

IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          How is Ckane confirmed townies?

And Chg was independent.
          Info

Well technically he was a threat to the town, so I marked him down as scum.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          Here is the reason I'm not dead yet, I had to hold it from you guys for a few because I would have died without telling....

I'm Jesus....I'm not kidding.

I'm Jesus, Heaven-Aligned.

My role is that I'm basically similar to the martyr but I have no win condition that states that I win when I'm lynched. However, I can save somebody if I am lynched. Poisons are ineffective against me and I cannot be killed by night. I have no night ability, I was testing people when I said that so CJay is scum because he tried copping off to people that I have a night ability when I have none. I was only saying that putting a good argument that I'm solid for the town.

I don't know what "save" means in my role PM but it says something is saved if I'm lynched in their place so I think is a good time to use it. So if you lynch me I can save something and help the town.

Lynch The Kaiser
          Really? You couldn't come up with a better name than Jesus?
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• One more thing:

Tango, IBMG, Paddy, The Deaner, mdb17, Centurion (known town) all didn't vote one the first, where there was the least amount of scum but voted on day 2 and day 3.
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Really? You couldn't come up with a better name than Jesus?
              I'm Jesus, lynch me and you will see that's true. I can save the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                One more thing:

Tango, IBMG, Paddy, The Deaner, mdb17, Centurion (known town) all didn't vote one the first, where there was the least amount of scum but voted on day 2 and day 3.
                I wasn't active at all during the first day period IIRC. Have you voted for anyone besides me and Tango?

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I'm Jesus, lynch me and you will see that's true. I can save the town.
                How about we lynch CJay, and if he's town, we lynch you?
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

I wasn't active at all during the first day period IIRC. Have you voted for anyone besides me and Tango?
                  Yeah I voted for VF and and Centurion. And I never voted for you.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

How about we lynch CJay, and if he's town, we lynch you?
                    Lynch me and then lynch CJay afterwards, you can save something. I have a feeling somebody is going to come back from the dead if you lynch me. It's beneficial to lynch me. If I didn't think so I would have voted to lynch CJay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      Yeah I voted for VF and and Centurion. And I never voted for you.
                      Oh excuse me, sorry, mixed you up with CJay. Was thinking about voting for him. My bad.

Lynch Chicagojay. I don't think Kaiser has the balls to make up a role like that, and if it proves that he was lying, then we kill him 'tomorrow.'

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 1 MD4L

chicagojay - 1 IBleedMidnightGreen

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Lynch me and then lynch CJay afterwards, you can save something. I have a feeling somebody is going to come back from the dead if you lynch me. It's beneficial to lynch me. If I didn't think so I would have voted to lynch CJay.
                          I didn't go for it when Cent was asking for us to lynch him, and now you coming out with this feels pretty fishy. What if you aren't Jesus, but actually the receiver of the pestilence from VF's death (possibly indie/scum to try and kill another town member)? Let me go back and see if you voted for him when he was lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Vote Summary:

Vikingfag173 - 11 Chg91, Vitor, IBMG, Centurion, JLash, SirApurrpos, mpg1995, Clovdyx, The Deaner, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot

Vitor - 7 Ckane138, Tango, Vikingfag173, Taylor091, mdb17, Carling

Xero - 3 MD4L, The Prodigy, chicagojay

Vikingfag173 has been Lynched! Write-up Incoming...
                            I wouldn't be so sure about Kaiser's sudden role claim...

Unlynch chicagojay for now, until he can come on and refute Kaiser's instigations.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 1 MD4L

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Going to workout. Be back in a few hours, I'll update the count then.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X