This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't go after the Kaiser for now.

He's just trying to bring attention onto himself. Get himself lynched so the other scum can live the night. Seems like a conversion just to get himself lynched and live another day/night?

Comment

• As for the lynch.

BB/IBMG. I'd go with either.

Comment

• I looked over Jlash's numbers, created a spreadsheet and these are the bits that stand out to me:
        A minimum of 2 out of Deaner, Paddy, Clovdyx, mdb, IBMG are not town. (Maximum of all 5 but most likely 2/3)
        Only 3 people missed yesterday's lynch. Myself, Kaiser and Rofl. Meaning we have 9 scum maximum left by my reckoning but 8 most likely. (I'm assuming Kaiser's is town, or that Jesus is town friendly; if he's not then it's 9.)
        Only 1 person has yet to vote at all and that's Rofl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          I looked over Jlash's numbers, created a spreadsheet and these are the bits that stand out to me:
          A minimum of 2 out of Deaner, Paddy, Clovdyx, mdb, IBMG are not town. (Maximum of all 5 but most likely 2/3)
          Only 3 people missed yesterday's lynch. Myself, Kaiser and Rofl. Meaning we have 9 scum maximum left by my reckoning but 8 most likely. (I'm assuming Kaiser's is town, or that Jesus is town friendly; if he's not then it's 9.)
          Only 1 person has yet to vote at all and that's Rofl.
          And Ckane by my spreadsheet
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            And Ckane by my spreadsheet
            Bleh, he's listed under Missed day 3 after voting day 1 and 2 and I still missed him, he's even asterisked as suspect. Can't believe I missed that, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
              So are we ignoring Jesus?
              Ignoring Jesus will make me want to smite you from the dead!!

Comment

• Just peaking in for a bit before I am off. If anyone is wondering I targeted Sancho last night as I wasn't role-blocked this time. Just wanted to give an update as I am going out for the night and didn't want people to think I was lying low to be shady.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Ignoring Jesus will make me want to smite you from the dead!!
                  I don't get your day plan from day 1, if you've known lynching you would help the town, why not give us an easy day 1 target?

Comment

• Since I radiate "scum" for some people here, why not just lynch me and find out. By the numbers of scum during the lynch counts you already have numbers so why not bring back somebody else? I mean you trade me who has no night ability for somebody with a night ability such as SirApurrpos then its a good trade. There could also be the possibility that Chg comes back as a member of the town with the same ability since I am Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                      I don't get your day plan from day 1, if you've known lynching you would help the town, why not give us an easy day 1 target?
                      I think the poison drove him crazy.

I wouldn't vote to lynch him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        Nobody was dead....I needed a useful person to die. VF isn't a very useful person to the town with a redirector in play and a useful town member just got axed off. I know my play is erratic at times so I'm trying to help you out. I'm here to purify your sins and save you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                          I think the poison drove him crazy.

I wouldn't vote to lynch him though.
                          I'm Jesus not the village idiot. Jesus doesn't get contaminated by poisons, I'm half god.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            I'm Jesus not the village idiot. Jesus doesn't get contaminated by poisons, I'm half god.
                            You're not Jesus.

Comment

You're not Jesus.
                              I'm thinking the same thing.

Comment

You're not Jesus.
                                Then what am I?

Comment

Working...
                                X